~*Chapter Fifteen*~

-It's been awhile... Sorry for everything, but now I'm back on track.

                                                                   ~*Chapter Fifteen*~

Luke Diamond had never been so hot before.

Call me a masochist or a sick bastard. Apparently, when Luke was angry, even Channing Tatum's smile couldn't sweep me off my feet. But to be fair, would Channing be as hot as Luke when he was angry?

I wonder.

"Shit," I held on the dashboard with my dear life when the monstrous truck bounced with great force when hitting the potholes. I shot a meaningful glare at Luke but he was too distracted to even look at me, which I'd found extremely restless. I liked him staring at me, with those mesmerizing baby blue eyes giving me good chill. I wanted to run my fingers in his locks after I removed that stupid pink hat of his. My body was already responding to the bulging muscles he tried to hide under those cheap clothes, the dark jeans just loved to torture me.

It'd been awhile since I had felt this way, towards a real person though. For a long time, Channing Tatum was the only one that could make me excited. But I swore when I was watching him on the screen, I did nothing but fantasy him from afar. But I wasn't a creep, he's still my shining star and I would never turn him into my own sexual idol.

But 'Magic Mike' was too much.

Surprisingly, the only thing I could think about now was how good Luke would look in a tight golden thong. I bet it wouldn't even-

My dirty thoughts had been cut short when the truck bumped again. you might think that after all those rides I faced I would get the hang of it. Well, it was just dead wrong. Every time it bumped, something in my stomach was forced to break through my throat. I was amazed I hadn't thrown up right now, the incredible speed and constant bumping did not sit well with my self-restraint.

I rested my head on the dashboard and stared at the Hawaiian plastic doll, her ass was ridiculously huge. I touched her smooth hair and tugged one out of the root rudely, flicking it away over my shoulder. I tried to tug off the bra, but it was stuck on the body with permanent glue.

"Tristan, call the woman and try to find out where is she," Luke decided to break the silence, eyes falling sharply on the road before taking a rough turn to the left. My shoulder hit the door, a sharp pain shot right up. My lips curved down and looked away, out the window to focus on the deserted land.

"Tristan." His voice was growing impatient, the silky tone had long gone and I couldn't help to wonder how big an effect was James Rider. He might be the mayor's grandson, but did he really that important for the whole town to be worried about? With Jasper, Kyle, Oliver, Kellan, Stehpan and even Luke himself to fuzz over this kid was over the top.

I rolled my lips inwards, biting them together in attempt to keep from yelling my dissatisfaction. James seemed to be a cool guy, but having Luke to climb our the wall for him was making me angry. I didn't know why.

Or maybe I did.

"Fuck, Tristan. Why can't you just help me with this?" My body twitched at the harsh tone, it didn't help when Luke landed his fist on the steering wheel. My breath began to labor, gasping hardly at the limited air. I clasped my hands together and kept my head down, trying to think of something to calm the fuck down. A wave of mathematic calculations took over me, drowning me in the sea of equations.

But it's too late, the image of Jacob emerged for a second before everything went blank.

I looked at the stranger beside me, who was now looking at me sternly. The blue eyes that as clear as the sky gave me comfort, still I felt a chill with the way he stared at me. He was wearing a pink cowboy hat, with a perfect amount of hair tousled over his forehead. My gaze fell around me, taking in every space and giving everything a quick look before holding a weird-looking doll in my hands. I held it against my chest, hissing at the man who was stunned to see me in this condition.

"Tris?"

Tris?

He reached out to me but I pressed my back all the way against the hard door. He tried to touch me whilst driving in an abnormal speed limit, it seemed he cared about me than the fact we're going to die if he wasn't careful.

"Who the hell are you talking with?" I stabbed the on-coming hand, "who are you and where are you taking me?"

The man narrowed his eyes and frowned deeply, I could sense he was confused. I took a quick glance at the road, making sure we hadn't crashed yet. Whatever he was trying to do, I had to outsmart him before he tumbled me over. He was twice the size of me, and strength was obviously my disadvantage in this situation. Knowledge, he could be dumb. 

"I warn you-" I gasped when he came forward with two arms extended, grabbing my waist in a swift motion. I struggled inside of him as he caught me firmly, pressing my back against his chest. The warm heat radiated off him had me frozen in place, the familiar rough touch met my skin and I blinked a few times to remember the unknown.   

A strange pull ripped me away from beneath as I took in a huge gasp, shivering inside Luke's arms. The truck had stopped in the middle of the road with no one in sight. The arms around my waist tightened and my hands shot up to wipe off the unwanted tears. Luke didn't let go even though I had stopped shaking, finally able to regain everything.

"Luke." I whispered when Luke's breath was now on the nook of my neck. It was hot against my bare skin and it pained to think I nearly caused our lives. I lifted my head to push back the tears, not daring to let them fall. Luke gave a featherly kiss on the skin, his hands didn't forget to rub my front to soothe me down. I would normally laugh at the kind gesture, but I couldn't. I really needed it.

"I'm sorry," he muttered slowly and kissed on the skin repeatedly.

I choked back a sob and turned around warily, staring down into Luke's worried gaze. I kneeled on his thighs, taking his face inside my palms. I leaned in to touch our forehead together, locking our eyes. He searched my eyes, trying to find a sign or an answer. I didn't blame him, everyone that had witnessed my crazy act always wanted to ask why. 

And I refused to meet up with a shrink.

"I'm sorry," Luke parted his lips but I kissed on them to stop the questions. "I'll tell you everything. Just, not now."

Luke gave me a long stare before nodding reluctantly. He let go of me and I settled back to my seat. The truck roared back to life and we started to head for the airport again, but his hand had never left mine ever since.

Why now? Why it had to happen now?

                                                         ~*End of Chapter Fifteen*~

This is a very boring chapter, just want to refresh y'all memory about Luke and Tristan.

Next chapter will be more exciting, hopefully won't be long....

Enjoy!

Sincerely by OMGguyLOL

All Rights Reserved.