Chapter Two

Okay, so I'm technically on hiatus still, but you guys are just so sweet that I wanted to stop by and give you the first half of this next chapter!!

Also, this is super rushed and not really that great. It's also unedited, half fluffy, and half kinda angsty.... Read at your own risk.

One more thing. It's gonna be a bit before I get the next chapter out, but I just wanted to say thanks for reading everyone!!

I'll delete the hiatus announcement when I'm officially off hiatus, but with the Cap Big Bang still in full swing, I need a bit more time. Also, I joined the Spider-Man Big Bang (which needs more people btw. leave a comment if you want info) and I have another story that I want to write... That's four stories that need to be written (including this one) so bear with me!!

Alright, thanks for reading y'all!

2018

Steve blows a ring of smoke into the air, the lit cigarette in his hand hovering near his lips. "I've missed these."

"I can't believe I've gone so long without 'em," Bucky mumbles around his cigarette.

"I remember when you first started to smoke," Steve starts, his other hand sketching Bucky in his sketchbook. "You always smelled so good. Aftershave and cigarettes."

Bucky smirks. "Is that why you were always so eager to kiss me?"

"I've always been eager to kiss you, you dork."

The brunet laughs, closing his eyes. Bucky takes a drag from his cigarette and smirks. "You ever think about gettin' more of them things?" He nods to Steve's ankle, the one resting in his lap.

Steve looks up from his sketch pad, his own cigarette dangling from his lips. "Sometimes," he mumbles.

"What would you get?" Bucky traces the tattoo with his fingers. "You're not getting my name again."

"Well, damn. There went all my ideas." Steve snaps his fingers as he lets his notebook fall in his lap. "Now I don't know what I'll do."

Bucky rolls his eyes. "Shut up, punk," he laughs, bringing the cigarette back to his lips. "Seriously, what would you get?"

Steve takes his own cigarette from between his lips and flicks the ashes into their tray. "Don't really know. Was kind of thinking about getting my old shield and helmet? Maybe on my calf?"

"I like that." Bucky moves Steve's ankle out of his lap and slowly crawls into Steve's lap. He wraps his arms loosely around the blond's neck, smiling down at him. "Do they hurt?"

"Not really," Steve mumbles around his cigarette. His arms tug Bucky closer, head tilted back to look at him. "They heal pretty quick with our serums."

Bucky puts out his cigarette, leaving it in the tray and leans his head on Steve's shoulder. "I want one," Bucky whispers, his lips grazing Steve's bare shoulder.

"Can I design it?" Steve whispers, his eyes flickering closed.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." Bucky kisses Steve's neck. "But first, I have other plans."

Steve chuckles, his fingers dipping beneath the him of Bucky's t-shirt. "Is that so?"

"Mhm," Bucky hums, slowly traveling up Steve's neck to kiss under his chin.

"Where do you want it?"

Bucky pulls back, eyes wide and a smirk on his face. "Wow Steve, didn't think you'd be that forward."