Part Two

After taking my last sip of hot coffee, Tom grabbed my hand. "Come on!"

I laughed. "Where are we going?"

He rolled his eyes. "Did you really think that this was all I had planned for tonight?"

I smiled and followed him. But before we left the cafe, I stopped in my tracks. "Tom?"

He looked back at me. "Yes, dear?"

"Do you know, that by taking me to this coffee shop, where we first met, that you reminded me?" I said.

He grinned. "That was my intent."

Then he grabbed my hand once again, and we walked out of the cafe.

-

-

The limo had been waiting there. And by now, it was about 9 o'clock at night.

I couldn't stop smiling. And he was the reason for it.

I rested my head onto Tom's chest as we sat in the limo, and closed my eyes.

I embraced the moment, wishing time would stop in its tracks.

I had fallen asleep on Tom. I don't think he minded, because he didn't move at all. Probably for fear of waking me up.

As I dozed off, I felt a light kiss on my forehead. Then Tom whispered. "I am so lucky."

I smiled at the comment. Lucky. I am so glad he thought that. Because I felt the same way. How does a girl like me, get a guy like him? It is crazy to think of how many more woman are out there, how many more actresses, or models that he could have chosen from. And he chose me. No Tom, I am the lucky one.

-

-

We drove about 30 minutes or so. When the limo came to a stop, Tom gently shook me awake. "Hey Jess, we have arrived."

I sat up and stretched. "Where are we?"

He grinned and opened the limo door. "See for yourself."

As I stepped out. I knew that we were not in the city anymore. We were probably near London, but we were not in London.

It was so dark.

Once I could finally see my surroundings, I put the pieces together in my mind.

I took a few more steps, then, I began to cry. We were standing, on a cliff.

Tom had actually found a cliff that wasn't far from where we lived. I knew this was his surprise.

When I looked back to Tom, he held a blanket, and a radio in both of his hands. He smiled. "It may not be the cliff that is back in your hometown, but I was thinking... could this be our new spot?"

I laughed and wiped my tears. "This can, most definitely, be our new spot."

He turned the radio on and walked over to me. "Good, now Jessica, may I have this dance?"

I giggled and nodded. "You can always have this dance."

We danced. Just like we did before. I let my head fall onto his shoulder, as we drifted away to the music.

I leaned in and whispered. "No feeling could ever top, what I am feeling right now."

Tom looked into my eyes. "And what is that feeling?"

I looked up to him. "A feeling that everything is perfect."

When I closed my eyes, it felt just like I was back in my hometown, back on the cliff.

This was our new spot. And it was beyond perfect.

We had stayed on the cliff for a few hours. We danced, and then we laid down on the blanket, watching the stars, and listening to the distant, city noises.

I swear, in that moment, as we lay on the blanket. I felt Alexis and Tara. Like they were right next to us. They probably were.

All the sadness I felt, all the worry, all the fear, it went away. And I fell asleep, wrapped up in Tom's arms.

"I love you Jessica Hiddleston." Tom whispered softly.

I mumbled the word "Forever..."

And waited.

"and always." Tom said quietly.

So my WiFi is working.... kind of.
but good news is that I got to update! If you didn't read my good news on IG... I have planned out 2 BRAND NEW fan fictions. They are both TWH fanfics, but they are not part of the Unexpected series! there are all different characters and plots!
I will start making them after Unpredictable!:) x.Ashley