Home

Stepping off the plane was like stepping back into your home after you've been away for long. It just felt right. I was back in London, I had all I needed with me. And Kate was a phone call away. I couldn't help but smile.

We got out of the airport and took a cab to finally see our new home. Tom was excited too. He took a deep breath. "Its good to be home."

I smiled and held his hand tight. "It sure is."

He grinned at me and kissed my hand. "How are you feeling?"

I looked out the window at the beautiful scenery. I watched the buildings fade out of sight, as the cab moved through town. "I feel, happy. The happiest I've been in a very long time."

"Good. I like to see you happy, Jessica. You deserve to be happy, all the time." Tom said.

I finally looked back to Tom, his words caught my attention, always the sweetest words. "Tom, although i may not seem it, I'm happy all the time, You are the reason for my happiness."

He looked me in the eyes. "Good. I guess I must be doing something right."

I laughed. "You've been doing something right, since the day I've met you."

He held my hand a little tighter.

-

-

When the cab stopped, Tom and I glanced out the car window, to our new home. We were amazed, like kids on Christmas.

We walked up the steps and he slid the key into the door. "Home sweet home."

He took my hand and we stepped in together.

"Its....beautiful." I said to myself.

We found our way from room to room, admiring everything, from sink faucets to floors.

Each time we left a room, we would grow even more excited.

We reached a room, just across the hall from the master bedroom. It was spacious and it had two windows at the back wall. Not too much light, but not super dark. Perfect for a baby, or two.

Tom obviously was reading my mind.

He knelt down in front of me to my baby belly. He gently placed his hands on it. "Tara, Junior... this is your room. This is the room you'll sleep in, and get sent to, when you are in trouble."

I laughed. "How do you know they can hear you?"

He joked, "Because, I'm their Daddy, they better be listening to me." Then stood back up to eye level.

I smiled and kissed him. "Thank you for being, you."

He grinned. "My pleasure."

I thought for a moment, and looked up to Tom. "Tara. I'm going to get very confused, when I start saying that name again."

He nodded. "Well, how about we give our daughter a nickname, like we did for Junior."

"Okay, what should it be?" I asked.

"How about, T? T for Tara. But this way, we won't get confused." He said.

I smiled. "T... Junior and T. I like it."

I took his hands and placed them back onto my belly. "Mommy and Daddy love you."

Tom looked Down to his hands on my stomach. "Yes. Daddy loves you, and daddy loves mommy too."

I laughed and kissed him.

Then he looked at me. "Hey, you know what I just noticed?"

"What?" I asked curiously.

He wrapped both arms around my waist. "This house, is the first thing we have, that is ours."

It was. For the first time, we did something together, as a family. I rested my head on his shoulder. "It couldn't get any better than this."

He looked down so that he could see my face, buried in his chest. "So, do you think you made a good choice? Coming with me to London?"

I smiled and looked into his eyes.  "This is home, This, is where I belong. Tom, I don't thinks its a good choice, I think its the best choice I've ever made."

Short & Sweet but omg I'm obsessed with Tom and Jessica. I ship #Tomica :P
Hope you liked this chapter!
Yes, Tara= Jessica's sister & T= Jessica's daughter
Boy baby: Tom W. Hiddleston Jr. (Junior)
Girl baby: Tara Alexis Hiddleston (T)
just so readers don't get confused:)
thanks for reading<3