Epilogue

~I suggest, you play the music above before you read. 😉~
______

It was held in a lake side. And it seems that the weather was rejoicing with the two hearts who would soon to tie their knots in front of God's presence.

For the sun, behind the clear blue sky, blessed the place with its radiance. Enough to illuminate the surroundings where coulums of chairs, covered by satin fabrics of lavender and pink, laid on both sides of red carpet, spreading out over dense green grasses. The carpet started at the last row, went through carved stairs, and ended at the tip of two single seater sofa adjacent to each other placed on the plain surface of the cliff.

There, three men were standing; the officiating minister, the man in white slacks and tuxedo, and his bestfriend wearing the same clothes as his with drop of crystal clear liquid, windowing the corners of his eyes.

While the place was enticed by the melody coming from the piano, which Vincent's light fingers played magnificently, alligned pairs of men and women strode their ways, halting to their respective seats. Adding to the enchanting music was Kyle's soothing voice that gave life to every lyrics of the song.

Tricia lingered her sight to the woman who walked lastly down the aisle.

Suot nito ang ankle-length white gown na pinagtulungang hanapin ng mommy niya at nina Tita Elle at Tita Janinna. Malambot at nangingintab ang tela niyon na may V-shape design mula balikat hanggang upper chest. Ang alon-alon nitong buhok ay nakalugay. Bumagay sa nakapalibot na korona sa ulo nitong yari sa lavender and pink orchids.

"What a beauty," bulong ni Tricia.

But when she saw the man in her side named Victor Alonzo, she cringed.

Who wouldn't be?

Katakot-takot na pangungumbinsi ang ginawa nila rito. To the point na maging ang mommy't daddy nila ay nakiusap na rin.

"Kapag sinaktan ulit ng anak mo ang anak ko, Gabriel, magkakalimutan na talaga tayo," banta pa nito bago tuluyang pumayag.

Well, she couldn't blame him. His a father after all.

At nang maihatid na nito ang panganay sa tapat ng altar, bumuka pa ang bibig nito. Hindi abot ng kanyang pandinig pero panigurado, pinaaalalahanan na naman nito ang kuya niya. Samantala, ang bestfriend niyang si Rain, na nakatayo sa dulo ng talampas, ay pasimpleng kinakamot ang likod.

She clamped her hands over her mouth to suppress her laughter.

Lokang babae. Akala siguro niya, walang nakakapansin sa kanya.

Nakangiwi rin kasi ito. An evidence of her discomfort. Actually, ayaw ni Rain na maging maid of honor. Pero ang lokong si Mikhail, personal itong pinili upang maging partner. Wala silang choice dahil sa lahat ng bestfriends ng kuya niya, ito lang ang pumayag na maging best man kapalit ng kondisyong iyon.

Gusto sana niyang siya ang maging maid of honor pero okay lang. Blessing in disguise naman ang request ni Mikhail dahil nakapartner niya ang lalaking kumuha ng kanyang atensyon.

Binalik ni Tricia ang kanyang paningin sa magkaparehang sentro ng selebrasyon ngayong araw.

Masaya siya para sa dalawa. Hindi biro ang pinagdaanan ng mga ito.

And what surprised her most was the fact that all along their feelings were mutual.

Ang tadhana nga naman, grabe kung makapaglaro.

Kaya nang magpalitan ng 'I do's' at 'vows' ang mga ito, pakiramdam ni Tricia, pati mga daliri niya sa paa, kinilig.

She wanted to scream and roll when the crowd chanted kiss for the second time. That the couple willingly obliged.

Nagtawanan pa nga ang mga naroroon kasi parang ayaw nang tumigil ng kuya Trent niya sa paghalik kay Ate Janna.

It was a day of celebration. Everyone plastered a bright smile on their faces.

However, amidst of the happiness, someone out there, who was hiding behind one of those tall trees, painfully sobbing as she witnessed the man of her life completely taken away from her.

END

____

Natapos na ang yugto ng love story nina Trent at Janna. But another story will soon to start where James Salcedo will be the male protagonist but who do you think will be the female?

Next on the list:
'Bitter Sweet Revenge'

Hope you will check this out too. 😉

To:

josirose Girl, tapos na.😅

angelvsdevel07 Your comments put smile in my lips. Thank you! 😘

AyakosanMiyagikun Li'l sis, salamat sa support. 😊😊

purpleishred girl, namiss kita. 😢 *pinahabol talaga*

And to everyone who read, commented and voted this story, Maraming salamat! 💕💕💕

~merrainegostrellas