Bonus Deleted Scene from Chapter 13

Hello, my lovely Blue Cookies! Samant456 managed to convince me to publish this. Just letting you know, it's a really short (and slightly bloody) scene I deleted from chapter 13. Don't say I didn't warn you. (Oh my gosh, did I just quote Percy?!) XD

-BlueFangirlStreak (SaraFangirlofPercy)

Percy/Lysias's POV

He momentarily left my line of sight.

When he returned, the only thing different about him was that he was wearing gloves.

Why would he-?

His hands removed my hood, my face no longer shrouded in shadows.

Something cold pressed against the top of my head.

A surgical scalpel.

What the heck? Since when was Tartarus a licensed surgeon?

The funny scenario of Tartarus performing surgical operations flashed through my mind: Oops! I didn't know a sharp razor to the heart would kill her! Accidents happen, am I right?

Warm blood blanketed my hair as Tartarus dug the scalpel into my skin, making a terrifyingly painful incision.

If he's going to perform surgery on me without my permission, the least he could do is give me anesthesia!

A scream escaped from my mouth as he began to break apart my skull.

I was beginning to wonder how I wasn't dead yet.

Was he trying to reach my brain?

What was his-?

Oh...

I was stupid enough to not realize it earlier.

'Thalia, are you still in there?'

'Of course. Why wouldn't I be? What's going on?'

'Listen to me. There's no time to explain anything, so don't ask me questions. I want you to get out of my brain. But whatever you do, don't get out of my body. Just get away from my brain now!'

And that is where it ends. Told you it was short. Obviously, everything after "Oh..." is exactly the same as the rest of Lysias's POV. If you compare this with chapter 13, you'll notice that Damasen wasn't originally mentioned. Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you thought. Sorry if it made you uncomfortable (there's a reason why it was deleted). Love you all!

P.S.: I might delete this bonus chapter in a week. I'm not sure yet.

-Sara