Chapter 8: Memory Madness

Welcome to this new chapter! Sorry for the delay. Thank you for the love TheGodsWarrior! I hope you all enjoy my lovely readers! 

-BlueFangirlStreak (SaraFangirlofPercy)

Percy/Lysias's POV

Have you ever seen a red tomato?

I'm pretty sure I have. And it even has a name.

Zeus.

Of course, if Zeus demands to know who interrupted his very important meeting, you probably shouldn't answer by saying you're his worst nightmare, or else he might transform into a red tomato.

But did I mention it's pretty funny to watch?

"ANSWER ME WITH RESPECT BOY OR I WILL SMITE YOU WITH MY MASTER BOLT!" Zeus roared furiously.

Under my breath, I muttered, "Calm down dude. You're such a Drama Queen."

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"Nothing your lordship," I replied sarcastically as I mockingly bowed.

This action only seemed to infuriate Zeus even more, which probably should've been impossible since he was already fuming. But I guess when you're a god, anything is possible, even if it includes anger issues.

Zeus looked about ready to destroy me with his lightning bolt, but I knew that he wouldn't do it. Even though Zeus can easily become hotheaded, I knew that he wasn't that dumb enough to murder someone without forcing information out of them first. Besides, he probably wanted to know who I was before actually attempting to kill me.

Through clenched teeth, Zeus hissed, "Reveal your identity or suffer the consequences!"

"Okay, fine. My name is Lysias," I answered without humor.

To be honest, I probably would've continued trying to embarrass and infuriate Zeus as much as possible, but that would mean my mission would take longer. And I don't want to spend any more time with the beings who cast me into that hellhole known as Tartarus.

"YOU! You're the one who attacked my daughter!" Athena shrieked as she rose from her throne.

"And you kidnapped my son!" Hephaestus added as he also stood from his throne, brandishing a flaming hammer.

"Leo's your son?" I questioned, wondering why I had never asked Leo who his godly parent was.

"Of course he is!" Hephaestus roared in anger.

"That's good, 'cause if you try to harm me, I can always torture Leo whenever I want," I told the blacksmith god smugly.

Hephaestus paled at the threat and he got rid of his hammer while returning to his throne.

"Athena, sit back down before I make you!" I ordered the wisdom goddess with a bit of irritation.

"And why should I obey you? You're just a weak mortal!" Athena retorted with obvious arrogance.

"Do you want information about the war or not?! You know I can just leave without telling you anything, right?" I asked with impatience, getting prepared to shadow travel out of the throne room.

Athena immediately realized her mistake and quickly pleaded, "Yes, we want the information!"

"Then sit," I commanded.

Athena's face turned red, possibly from embarrassment. Or anger. Or maybe both. Who knows?

But it was definitely hilarious watching Athena obey me as she unwillingly sat back down in her throne.