Chapter 13: Revealing Reality

Shoutout to Blessed_by_HypnosInsane_DetectiveDamBlueRulesAhmedTheBossYTSwirlyscout_EmeliaGrace_, and LuxuryBreeze for sticking with me along my writing journey! I appreciate your active participation in the comments! You people are awesome! My gratitude goes out to all of you amazing readers as well! 

I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I'm sorry for not updating for a really long time. I hope I can make up for it with this chapter. Enjoy! :)

-BlueFangirlStreak (SaraFangirlofPercy)

Percy/Lysias's POV

"STYX! Everybody scatter!" I cried out in surprise as Tartarus's presence drew nearer until he popped into existence behind me.

A pair of rough hands wrapped around my neck in a chokehold.

I struggled to breathe as my air pathways were blocked.

"You will come with me boy and you will learn how to obey. Say goodbye to your friend, demigods!"

With wide eyes, I let out a strangled yelp as Tartarus forcefully melted us away into the shadows.

We reappeared in the throne room where an operation table with straps was waiting for me.

"Um, what's-?" I began to ask before I was roughly lifted from the ground and thrown onto the cold metal table.

I struggled against the brute force of Tartarus, but I was no match for a Primordial god. I lost the small battle against him.

My wrists and legs were strapped to the table, securing me in place.

This obviously wasn't going to be a good thing for me.

I had an uncanny feeling that something very wrong was about to happen. I really didn't want to know what was in store for me though.

I did the only thing I could while strapped to a table.

I simply glared. Sure, glaring wouldn't incinerate the guy, no matter how much I wanted that to happen. But there's nothing better than showing someone how much you hate them.

So I gave Tartarus the best glare I could muster. And even though I couldn't see my glare, if looks could kill, Tartarus would've been dead right now.

I sadly didn't get the satisfaction of making Tartarus flinch though.

Instead, he gave me a cold, steely stare before his hands removed my hood, my face no longer shrouded in shadows.

He then placed his hands on both sides of my head.

Power oozed from his fingers and my scalp began to tingle.

Something inside my head began to push against my skull. Whatever it was, it was trying to escape.

But what could possibly-?

The strange feeling was freaking me out. I wanted this to end. Maybe I could use my status as his son to my advantage...

Let's hope this works.

"Father, stop!"

"I'm not your father, boy. And you're no son of mine. You're a disgrace, just like Damasen. Just a bunch of disappointments," Tartarus spat in disgust.