She Will Be Loved.

Not edited.

                                                                        Before I can really comprehend what's happening, I am pushed up against a wall, Liam hovering over me. He stares down at me, his green eyes drawn narrowed. All filled with anger and craze. His eyes are wild as he let's out shallow breaths. 

He's obviously misinterpreted my previous statement. And it's probably by the way I phrased it. But I can't find my voice to quickly object and explain thoroughly about what I mean. 

Instead I gaze up at him, feeling incredibly small and weak under his burning eyes. I swallow roughly when his forearm presses against my throat. And I know he's not doing this to hurt me. Mainly because he doesn't apply any sort of pressure. He's just trying to lock me in place.

He can't risk me running away when I have said something like this. When I have dropped my biggest and darkest secret that I have been trying to conceal for a month now. 

Though I know Liam won't hurt me; panic still creeps up on me. Because I feel so incredibly confined between the wall and Liam's broad body. Almost trapped as if I'm some deer in head lights. But I guess I kinda am.

It's funny, really. Just a few hours ago I was in between a tree and Liam's massive body and I certainly wasn't feeling as claustrophobic and trapped as I am now. 

I realize that's exactly why he has me in this position when I begin to squirm. It's futile. I can't move my arms or my legs or just about anything. It's because of the weight Liam is putting on me and the current position I'm in. He wants to lock me into place. He wants to ensure I won't run just like I have too many times before.

He's tired of me running. And honestly, so am I.

"What did he do, Ronnie? Did Alpha Beckett hurt you? Did he touch you?" Liam spews sporadically, all at once. My head spins at his questions that sounds more like accusations. 

I manage to shake my head. Liam obviously wants a real answer since he removes his forearm from across my throat and instead grabs me by the shoulders, lowerng his face down to mine. His top lip curls over his teeth with a deep and frustrated growl. "Explain, Ronnie."

My throat feels dry and taught at his sudden demand. I am silent for several minutes. He forces me to look him in the eyes when I shamefully avert my eyes to the ground. He hisses a lethal, "Answer me."

The the grip on my shoulders tighten to a point where I register a pinch of pain. But it doesn't matter, not right now. Besides, I've had worse.

And it was because of Alpha Beckett, a small part of me whispers, tell him. Tell him so he can make sure Alpha Beckett will never harm you again. 

I want so badly to simply spill the secret that I've been holding in for too long. But there's another part of me that argues if I do say, I could be putting Liam at risk. I could lose him.

And I'm so incredibly scared for that to happen. Because I don't want to lose him. I don't want him to slip away from my grasp the way my mom did. I have the chance to protect Liam. I have the chance to preserve his life. The way I never got the chance to do with my mother's life.

Either way, if I decide to tell or not, I'm still putting the both of us at risk. It's either let Alpha Beckett keep manipulating me as if I'm some puppet, or put a end to it before Beckett puts an end to the both of us.