True Or False.

-----------------

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED.

--------------

                                 I'm distraught and completely dazed through the morning, leading up to lunch. It's because I can't stop thinking of what Ms. J said. What if that new student was Liam? Was he stupid enough to come to a school where my pack went? If he was indeed the new student, he had a death wish, certainly.

Then again, could Adam even take Liam? No. But his father could. Alpha Beckett would probably group the strongest men in our pack and hunt for him. They'd probably tear him limb from limb, cheering that they had killed the Liam Farley. The thought makes me feel sick to my stomach and I'm quick to push it away. I don't want to think about anything but my work in front of me. But I can't even seem to handle that.

By the time the bell rings, my test is still as blank as it was when my teacher passed it out. I couldn't even managed to write my own name down, pitiful, I know.

I walk up to the front of the class and hand it to my teacher, cringing slightly when her eyes rake over the blank test. "Did you not just feel like completing my test, Ms. Mars?"

I open my mouth to justify myself with a decent excuse, but nothing comes out. What excuse do I say? Oh, sorry, Mrs. Salimando. I was just thinking about how my mate, Liam Farley, might be coming to our school. Did I mention that he's a murderer and every pack wants him dead? No? Well, he is.

Instead, I let out a sigh and thank the gods when the bell rings, signifying it's time for lunch. Mrs. Salimando shakes her head a me, a disapproving look plastered on her face. "That's a automatic F, Ronnie. I hate to give that to such a smart girl like you."

I stop myself before I can roll my eyes. I mean, come on! How many times have I heard that stupid lecture? You're a smart girl, Ronnie. I'd hate it all go to waste.

You could say I'm servilely use to it. I just nod. "I know, Mrs. Salimando. I really need to get my priorities straight and stuff.. But with my grandma in the hospital, I just can't seem to." Oh yeah, I'm definitely pulling out the sympathy card.

"Oh? What happened this time? Did she have another heart attack or get in a car crash?" Mrs. Salimando props her head on her folded hands, pursing her lips.

I cuss silently under my breath. Damn it, how many times had I actually use this excuse? Mrs. Salimando recognizes my defeated expression since she laughs. Bitch.

"Go, Ronnie. You wouldn't want to be late to lunch, would you?" She gives me a mocking smile before she grabs a red pen and write's a big, bold, 'F' on my paper. She then hands it back to me. "Get one of your parents to sign that and hand it into me right away. See you tomorrow, Ms. Mars."

I snatch it from her grip and turn away, resisting the urge to punch that mocking little smile right off her face.

I stuff the stupid test into my bag and head off to the cafeteria. Once I walk in, I'm greeted with the sound of obnoxious laughter and loud chatter with the occasional sound of someone chewing with their mouth open, causing their food to make a gross smacking sound. Damn my werewolf hearing.

I make my way to the lunch line and grab a blue tray. It's when I feel eyes burning wholes into my freaking back that I turn and glance away from the disgusting food. I'm met with numerous curious eyes. Are people staring at me? No, you're just being paranoid.

But as I glance around the cafeteria, I see many more people looking in my direction. Some stare and whisper to one another, giggling. My eyebrows furrow in confusion and I scan over the tables to see more people looking at me. What the hell is their problem? Do I have something on my clothes or something?