Expect The Unexpected.

This has not been edited. But I still hope you enjoy. :P             

---------

                                               Anna had told me that someone had caught the fight that Liam and Adam had at the party on their camera.

And that they had uploaded it on the web.

Of course, I was so curious to see what happened. What they said, and how badly Liam really kicked Adam's ass.

And here I lay, at 3 AM, contemplating turning on my computer and watching the video. I wouldn't even have to go out of my way and search for it, Anna had already emailed the link to me.

It's stupid. But the temptation grows for the next thirty minutes, then I can't take it anymore and I spring up from my bed and walk over to my computer.

I take a seat and sigh, rolling my mouse and watching the computer hum to life. I'm partly blinded by the bright light that floods the room, but I ignore it quickly and click right onto the Internet.

I go to my email to find the mail Anna was talking about, I roll my eyes when I see the message above the link.

Have fun drooling over Liam as he pummels Adam's face in!

xx, Anna.

I type back a quick reply and press the link. It pops up to a whole different website and I watch in awe as Liam and Adam appear on the screen.

I can barely make out their words to one another when all I hear is the hollering from the crowed screaming, "Fight!"

But finally, everyone goes quiet when Liam shoves Adam.

Adam stumbles, and catches himself before he can fall down. "So what? You're gonna beat me up just to somehow impress Ronnie and win her over? Looks like you have way bigger problems then I thought."

"You have no idea." Liam sneers and I'm shocked to see how angry he looks. With his face twisted in anger, his muscles clenched and ready to fight, and his eyes.. his eyes are different. They aren't the welcoming green I'm use to.

They're dark, though I can't make out the exact color since the camera shakes massively. But I'm able to see Liam draw his fist back and send a punch right to Adam face.

That's when all chaos breaks out.

Everyone shouts, screams, gasps. But the sound that really catches my attention, is Adam's guttural screams of pain.

And the satisfying crunch that sounds when Liam lands a blow to Adam's nose. But it doesn't stop Adam's never ending remarks. "You don't deserve her," Adam rasps. "You don't deserve Ronnie."

This doesn't calm Liam's already raging anger. Instead it only propels him forward with the beating he's giving Adam.

Liam hurls Adam up from the ground, grabbing him by collar of his shirt and slamming him up against a near wall, his eyes narrowed and hard. "Say her name one more time and I'll break your fucking arm."

His words - even though they're not directed at me - make me flinch. Especially since it's the first time I've ever heard him talk so.. sadistic, I suppose.

Adam doesn't even seem phased by the statement, He smiles, blood dripping down the side of his mouth and splattering against the floor. "Why? Are you jealous that she's mine? That she can never be yours?"

Liam jerks Adam away from the wall, only to slam him against it twice as hard. I'm pretty sure I can even hear the wall crack. "She's not yours," Liam says quietly. So quietly and lethal that it's much more scarier then him screaming. "She's not yours to have. Nor will she ever be," Liam pauses, pressing his lips together. "If I see you touch her, I'll make sure to not only break your arm, but every fucking limb. We clear?"