Party Gone Wrong.

This chapter is kinda be jumping Povs. Sorry for that. Enjoy.

                                I stand before the mirror, smoothing out my blouse and frowning when the girl before me mimics the gesture.

I hate it, I think miserably, I hate this stupid outfit.

I desperately try to tug the shirt down to cover my stomach, but it doesn't budge. Instead it bounces back to where It was before, showing off a uncomfortable amount of skin.

The jeans I have are no better. They're unbearably tight and I feel as if I sit down, they'll bust open. I figured at this stage when I put on the jeans, it couldn't get more worse.

I was wrong.

The shoes were four inch heels. The first time I walked in them and tested them out, I doubled over, landing on my face.

Anna wasn't the least bit concerned for my well being, instead she said, "Great, now how am I gonna be able to conceal that red mark on your face? And damn it, let me do your hair!"

I had agreed to let her dress me reluctantly. I regretted it now majorly as I examined myself.

"I can't wear this," I tell Anna, "I look like a slut."

She laughs from behind me and places her hands on my shoulders, "You look perfect." She argues, she smiles for a second before her eyes fall to my braid. "I can't believe you wouldn't let me do your hair."

"We've gone over this." I grumble and move away from her, I go to snatch up my leather jacket when Anna grabs it and takes it out of my reach.

"You are not wearing this hideous thing," She says. "You won't let me do your hair, fine, but I'm gonna control what you wear."

I glare at her and reach forward, snagging it quickly before she can wrench it back. "I already look horrible enough. I'm gonna wear my damn jacket whether you like it or not."

Anna begins to fuss how I never let her do anything, and I do my best to block at her. Which I succeed when my mind starts to wander to other subjects.

Liam is the main one.

I can't help but wonder where he's at right now. If he's thinking of me. Is that creepy to think that? Maybe.

But I can't help it. He just consumes every ounce of my thoughts. And the more I try to reject him, the worse it gets.

I hadn't been able to focus much on things since I talked to him yesterday. That same night I had dreams of him. That same look that played on his face when I told him I didn't want to talk to him plays over and over in my mind.

When I went to school Friday, he wasn't there.

Was it because of me that he didn't come? Was it because I told him I wanted nothing to do with him?

A small part of me was thankful that he had gone. So he wouldn't have to see me wrapped up in another dude's arms, but another part of me mourned not having him close. Not being able to at least look at him.

But then again, I'm not sure Id hold up quite as well as I did  if he gave me that same look he did yesterday.

And it wasn't only Liam I was worrying about.

It was Adam too. He hadn't spoken to me, sure, he went to school but he didn't even put on a show for everyone like he had been doing the whole week. He had ignored me. And honestly, I didn't care one bit that I had pissed him off.