Actions Speak Louder Than Words.

----------------------

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED.

-----------------

                        I don't reply to his comment. Instead, I blink and make a face to muster up the best fake disgust I can. The truth is, I'm not the least bit horrified by his comment.

My stomach flips and drops and a rushing excitement courses through me. Just like the feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster. But this feeling is much better.

I don't know what about it causes me to get a surge of excitement, maybe the chase that's to come. I wonder to what heights he'll go just to make me truly his. Yeah, that's definitely the exciting part.

"Speechless, are we now?" He muses as he trails beside me. "I tend to have that effect on women, no worries."

"No. I figured I'd keep quiet then rather insult that cliche line. I was doing you a favor," I say and quickly go to change the subject. "Give me your schedule."

"Say please."

"No." I stop and wrench the schedule from his grip and examine it closely to see all of his classes are with me. How the hell is that possible?

I glance up from the paper to see a smug look plastered on his face. He obviously notices my shock. "Now we get to spend all eight hours of the school day together. Exciting, isn't it?"

I give him a flat look, making it clear I am not amused. "How did you end up in all of my classes?"

He shrugs and innocently flashes me a smile. "A coincidence, perhaps."

"Oh, it is no coincidence, you-"

I'm cut off when the bell rings loudly, practically screaming at every single student to get to class. I sigh and grasp Liam's hand in mine, ignoring the tingles, I pull him along and run as fast I can to class before we both get detention and have to spend more time together.

Then again, that doesn't sound too repulsive. I shake my head to rid myself of the vile thoughts. I will not let myself grow close to him. I will not let myself grow close to him, I repeat over and over again in my head. But who am I trying to fool, me or him?

                           By the time lunch swings around, I'm happy enough to be able to break away from Liam. And when I get my lunch, I get a surprising offer as well.

"Would you like to sit with us?" Adam asks, a dim smile on his lips. For a minute, I hesitate. And does Anna who stands next to me with her eyebrows furrowed. She's probably more confused than I am.

"What?" Anna says, dumbfounded.

"Would you like to sit with us?"

"What?" She repeats, blinking slowly. I give her a nudge to her side.

"Sure," I answer with a curt nod. It's not like I actually want to sit with Adam. I just know that if I sit with Anna at our usual table, Liam will gladly join us and that would probably just cause chaos. Not to mention, numerous questions from the pack that I'm not ready to answer.

I trail behind Adam and Anna does too, looking like a lost puppy.

Once we get to the round table, everyone their seems to stop what they're doing and just stare at us. I shuffle nervously from foot to foot while Anna just wears a gullible smile on her face. She's obviously snapped out of her confused trance.