Chapter 27

Kylie skips threw the door, "can I be the flower girl?" She asks happily. I laugh a little bit and nod my head, "of course Ky." Billie laughs a little bit and shakes his head. Tré walks in and shoos Kylie away. Kylie giggles and runs to her room. Tré picks me up off of Billie, "see ya later Bill," he says with a grin. Billie rolls his eyes, "try not to be to loud, I have a headache." Tré doesn't respond. He runs to our room. He tosses me onto the bed (he is very careful of my leg.) He sits on top on my pelvis and takes his shirt off. I touch all of his scares, "what are you doing?" I ask. Tré grins, "this." He lies down on top of me and kisses me. I lie still but it feels awkward. I put my hands on his stomach above the shirt and kiss him back. He pulls out his shirt from under me so I'm touching his bare stomach. I roll over onto my side. Tré lies down next to me and takes me my shirt off. I turn around, "Tré I can't." Tré moves up behind me, "you don't have to." I reach behind me and grab Tré's hand. I pull it over me so he's spooning me. I pull the covers over us and kiss Tré's hand. We just lie there silently for a while. Tré moves back away from me. "What's wrong," I ask. "Nothing." I ask him if he could help me to the shower. He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. He puts me down on the toilet and starts the shower for me. He helps me take me pants off. When I'm fully naked Tré picks me up ABD sets be down in the shower. He leaves me alone. I grab shower head and pull my self up. I leans against the wall. I cough a little bit. I decide that I can't stand up like that, it hurts to much. I lie back down and let the water run over me as I fall asleep.