Chapter 7

Tré's POV

I'm a little scared of Billie to be honest. I look over at Emma and give her a kiss on her cheek. I turn around to leave. Billie pulls me into the hallway and closes the door to Emma's room. He grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen then he sits down and glares at me. "What?" I ask nervously. "You love Emma right?" Billie asks, "yes," I reply. "She loves you too, I haven't really seen her this happy since her parents died, I think you're really good for her," I start to smile, "BUT," Billie adds, "if you hurt her, physically or emotionally, I will make sure you pay for it, she's like a little sister to me, I can't see her get her heart broken after what happened." I nod my head, "I would never hurt her, I love her too much." Billie tells me I can leave. I get up and run to Emma's room. She is sitting on her bed in a baggy t-shirt and get hair in a braid pulled over her shoulder, she is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. "What was the about," she asks, "it was nothing," I reply. She shrugs, I crawl into bed next to her, she rests her head on my chest. She slowly falls asleep. I look down at her, "I love you," I say softly, she's asleep so she can't hear it, but I do, I really do love her.