Chapter 23

My vision is blurry but I can see Tré running in. He holds my hand while I cry. Things happened to me that Tré doesn't know, things I can never tell him. Tré stokes my cheek. His other wrist is in a cast. I point at it. Tré holds it up to me, "if you thinks thats anything, you should see Billie," he says with his cute squeaky voice. "Did you tell the cops," I whisper. Tré nods his head, "the cops went to the old wear house and found the body's of many missing people. They arrested him, we're safe now," he kisses me. "And Jason?" I ask. "Jason's fine, he's with his parents right now." I smile, "good." Mike skips through the door, "hi," he says happily. He jumps down on my bed and puts his hand on my leg. I squeal and push his hand off, "you okay Em?" He asks. I nod my head. I hoist my self up so I'm sitting up. Tré rubs my back, "she'll hang in there." I kiss his cheek. "How's Billie?" I ask Mike. Mike laughs a little bit, "he's...... well he's a fighter." I laugh a little bit, "is he gonna be okay?" Mike nods, "he's gonna be fine." He ruffles my hair. Tré jumps up on the bed next to me and starts to tickle me. I giggle and try and push him off but he is to strong. He grabs my boobs and kisses my neck, "oh my god Tré, not in front of Mike." Tré looks behind us, "Mike's fine, we're not gonna do anything serious," he goes back to kissing me.