*Chapter 15*

Heyyyy guysssss! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in more than a month. I was hanging out family and I went shopping and to beach, etc. I just didn't have time to update.

Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying your summer! School starts Monday. *Insert crying face* Uggghhh. I'm soo sad.

That probably means less updating guys. I'll try to update as much as I can.

Anyway here's Chapter 15. Enjoy. ☺

__________________________

.

*36 weeks*

.

*Katniss' POV*

.

Four weeks until I meet my son or daughter. Four weeks until I get to be a mom again to another beautiful child. Just four weeks left.

"Do you have any questions for me Katniss?"

I look at Dr. Shields and shake my head.  She smiled. "Well, then we're all done here. I'll see you when the baby is born Katniss."

I nod. "Okay, I'll see you." Dr. Shields helps me off the cot and I grab my purse from the chair. I walk out the room and out of the hospital.

I get inside the car and leave the Hospital. When I told the twins that in just a few weeks they were going to meet their little brother or sister, they were so happy.

I've never seen my children so happy in my life. Just seeing them so happy made me happy.

After Johanna and Fitch came back from their 'honeymoon', they decided to move to District 12. They wanted to be closer to us.

Annie moved over here a few weeks after Johanna moved over here. It was hard for her to leave District 4, because of Finnick of course.

I must say, it took a lot of convincing and persuading to get her to move here. I pull up to the house.

I turn off the car and watch Finn and the twins playing outside. Johanna comes out of her house with a tray of lemonade. "Come get something to drink!" I hear her faint voice yell.

I smile. I get out of the car and walk towards Johanna's porch. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey, how was the doctor's appointment?"

I sighed. "Fine. Did they behave?" She nods. I smile and sit down on the rocking chair that's on the porch.

"When does Peeta get home from work?" Johanna asks me. "Uh,  I don't know. I think he said he was working late today."

"Oh. Anyway, do you want to come inside for some tea?" I nod. She helps me up and I follow her inside. We walk inside the kitchen.

"I have chamomile tea. Is that fine?" I nod. She puts water into a kettle and places it on the stove. "Katniss,can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, of course."

She turns to me. "How long did it take you to finally agree to have kids with Peeta?"

"Uh, I believe 4-5 years. Why?"

(A/N: I know in the book it took her 10-15 years but in my fan fiction it only took her a few years. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the story! (: )

She sighed. "The other day, Fitch told me that he wanted kids. I mean, we've talked about it before but I don't know. I don't think I'm ready. I see how he is with Finn and the twins. He's great with them and I know he's going to be an amazing father. I just, I don't know what to do."