*Chapter 8*

Heyyy guys! I'm so so so so sorry for not updating in a long time! I was suffering from writer's block and it sucked so bad! I feel really bad and I hope you guys can forgive me.

So last chapter was pretty interesting. You could say it was quite..... unexpecting, I guess.

Well we all know what's going on. It's pretty obvious, I'll have to say. Tee hee. Anyway, I don't have much to say.

I hope you guys are enjoying 'Worse Games To Play'. Chapter 5 is probably my favorite Chapter so far. I'll be updating that story later on in the week.

I can't wait to see the next episode of Baby Daddy! Omg! The season premiere episode was totes amazeballs! Lol.

Here's Chapter 8! Enjoy! :)

___________________________

*Peeta's POV*

I open the door to the house and see Finn chasing the twins around the house. I smile and shake my head.

I take off my shoes and leave them next to the door. I take off my coat and hang it on the coat hanger. I walk into the kitchen and see Annie and Johanna cooking.

Why isn't Katniss with them? "Hey Peeta." Annie says, looking up at me from dicing potatoes. I smile and say,"Hello ladies. Where's Katniss?"

Johanna looks at me and says,"She's upstairs sleeping. She's sick." I knit my eyebrows and say,"Sick?"

She nods and says,"Yep. She threw up earlier. She probably has the stomach flu." I nod and say,"I'll go check on her right now."

I leave the kitchen and walk upstairs. I open the door to the bedroom and see Katniss sleeping soundly. I smile and sit down on the edge of the bed.

I put a strand of her hair behind her ear and kiss the side of her temple. She stirs around and mumbles,"Leave me alone. I'm tired."

I laugh lightly and say,"Katniss. How are feeling? I heard your sick." She slowly opens her eyes and says,"I'm fine. My head hurts, my stomach hurts, and I'm really tired."

I frown and say,"Well, I'll bring you some painkillers when you wake up again. Get some more rest." She slowly nods and falls back asleep.

I get off of the bed and change into comfortable clothes. I walk downstairs and help Johanna and Annie cook.

I set up the table with plates of food, drinks, napkins, eating utensils, and other things. "Children! Time to eat!" I yell from the dining room.

The kids come running in and they sit down. Soon after, Annie and Johanna come in with plates of food. "We invited Haymitch over as well." Annie says, placing down the plates.

I nod and I hear the front door open. Haymitch walks in and sits down next to Annie. Fitch walks in soon after.

We all start eating and Katniss walks in. She quietly sits down and serves herself food. "You okay Katniss?" I ask her.

She nods and starts eating. It's quiet the whole time we're eating. I look at Katniss and she's picking at her food. She's shivering and her face looks pale.

"Katniss." She gets up from her chair and runs out of the dining room. I wipe my mouth and excuse myself.

I walk out of the dining room and I hear coughing coming from the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and see Katniss vomiting in the sink.

I walk to her and rub her back gently. I pick up her hair and she breathes heavily. She cleans the sink and rinses out her mouth.

I let go of her hair and she slowly turns to me. I'm really concerned for her. She might be really sick. "How long have you been throwing up?" I ask her.