*Chapter 17*

Heyyy guys! I'm extremely sorry for yet again, not updating in more than month. Like always, I'm extremely busy with school and I've had at least 7- 8 doctor's appointment's since I've last updated.

I'm really busy and once again I'm  sorry. Anyway, I feel like a lot of people stopped reading my stories, I mean, I have no problem with it, it was their decision but it was nice to know that people were reading.

Like, I don't get as much comments or votes on any of my stories anymore. But,  it's fine I guess. At least I have amazing readers like you guys and I couldn't ask for anything more! :)

I'm talking too much, here's Chapter 17. Enjoy.  :)

____________________________

*RECAP*

"Ahh! This hurts," I whined. The contraction finally passes and I let go of Peeta's hand. I gently rubbed my stomach and said,"Peeta, get Dr. Shields."

He nodded and left the room. A minute later, Peeta walked in the room with Dr. Shields at his tail. "Hey Katniss,  how you feeling?"

"Worse than before," I answered. "Alright, let's see how many centimeters your dilated." And like always, she puts on latex gloves and sits down on her rolling chair.

She positions my legs and checks down there. "Well, you're 10 centimeters. You two ready to become parents again?"

.

*End of RECAP*

.

*Katniss' POV*

.

"Of course," I said.

"Alright. Let's get started. On your next contraction start pushing," She said. I nodded as I began to tightly hold Peeta's hand.

"Okay, start pushing," Dr. Shields ordered. I tightly gripped the side of the bed and began pushing. The pain was now unbearable. 

"Crap crap it freaking hurts!" I yelled at Dr. Shields. "I know Katniss."

"No you don't," I snapped. "Trust me,  I know. I have daughters of my own," She said calmly.

"Whatever," I muttered under my breath. Another contraction comes. I squeeze Peeta's hand tighter and tighter as I push and push.

Dr. Shields smiled. "Your doing great Katniss,  keep pushing."

"Why isn't the baby coming out already?" I whined. "Just keep pushing the way you are now and the baby will be here before you know it," Dr. Shields said assuringly.

"You can do it Katniss, keep pushing," I hear Peeta say next to me.

I continued pushing. The pain just kept getting worse and worse to the point where I felt like I was dying. "Oh my God this hurts!!" I whimpered.

Dr. Shields smiled. "The head is crowning, keep pushing Katniss!"

"Ouch Ouch! Ahh! Get this baby out of me already!"

"One more strong push Katniss! You can do this!" Dr. Shields encouraged. I gripped the side of the bed and pushed harder than before. "Ahhhh!"

Just then, all the pressure and pain went away. The cries of my baby echo throughout the delivery room. "It's a girl," I hear Dr. Shields say. A girl. Another beautiful daughter.

Peeta let's go of my hand and walks over to Dr. Shields so he can cut the umbilical cord. Dr. Shields hands my daughter to a nurse so she can get cleaned up.