*Chapter 4*

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE GUYS!!! I hope all of you guys have a wonderful Christmas and I hope you guys get lots of presents. ;)

I decided that I will do a Hunger Games High fan fiction. I've been dying to write one for awhile now. But don't think that just because I'm writing the HGH story I won't write this one.

I will write and update all of my stories. I'll still write this one and I'll still write 'The Good Boy or The Bad Boy'. Because I love those stories so much.

I have my heart set on all of my stories. I will continue updating all of them and finish them until the end. So I hope you guys understand what I'm saying.

This Chapter may contain some sexual content so that's my only warning to you guys.

Well Chapter 4 is my gift to you guys. So I hope you guys enjoy it. Once again, Merry Christmas! xoxo :)

____________________________

*Katniss' POV*

"Katniss, wake up." I hear Peeta's voice say.  I groan and he says,"C'mon wake up. It's past noon already. The kids want to go to the beach."

I slowly open my eyes and I see Peeta sitting on the edge of the bed. He smiles and says,"Well good afternoon my beautiful wife."

He bends down and kisses my forehead. "Brush your teeth and eat. Me, Haymitch, Fitch and Johanna are going to take the kids to the beach."

I nod and he gets off of the bed. He walks over to the door and turns to me. "If you need anything just call me or walk over to the beach and get me."

I nod and he leaves the room. I get up from the bed and grab my stuff. I leave the bedroom and walk to the bathroom.

I change into a tank top and shorts. I brush my teeth and put my hair in a pony tail. I leave the bathroom and put my stuff back in the bedroom.

I leave the bedroom again and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and I see Annie cleaning the dishes.

She looks up at me and smiles. "Good afternoon. I cooked you some eggs and bacon if your hungry. It's on the stove." She says wiping her forehead with her sleeve. I nod and say,"Thank you."

I grab the plate and sit on a chair. "Why didn't you go with Peeta and them?" I ask Annie. She shrugs her shoulders and says,"I don't know. I just wanted to be alone for awhile. To be able to relax and not stress about anything."

I nod and say,"I understand completely. Ever since I had the twins I've been so stressed. I mean I love them to death but sometimes they're a handful."

She smiles and nods. "Me and Finnick always talked about how we wanted at least 5 children after the war would end. Me and him always wanted a big family. But everything changed of course."

I knew exactly what she was talking about. If Finnick didn't die in the war, they would of had the big family that they've always wanted.

"But instead he gave me the most caring, handsome, loyal, respectful, loving boy any women would want their son to be. And I'm so grateful for him. Finnick gave me a piece of him. And when I look at Finn. I'll always see his dad." She says sadly.

I give her a sad smile and walk up to her. I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly. She's one of the strongest women I've met. She's gone through so much. We both have.

We both understand each other. We both lost loved ones so we can relate to each other. We can help each other and guide one another.

Peeta, Haymitch and Johanna can relate to us as well. This is the reason why we're a team, a family. We've all lost our fair share of loved ones. And we'll always be there for each other when we need it.