*Chapter 20*

Heyyyyyy guyyyss! So, as I said last Chapter there's only a few Chapters left until this book finally finishes! God, I really don't want it to end but it's gonna have to.

But don't worry or be upset! There's one more book left in my Fanfiction Trilogy. I don't have a title for it yet but I already have the whole storyline figured out.

I'm very excited for the next book and how it's gonna turn out! Hopefully you guys will enjoy the third book as much as you guys enjoyed the first two.

I also wanted to apologize for not updating in awhile. I've had District Exams and I'm studying for EOC's at the moment. Plus, my teachers are giving me tons of homework. I'm just really stressed out, so I hope you guys can understand.

Well, enough of me talking. Let's get straight to Chapter 20. Enjoy!

______________________________

*Peeta's POV*

.

.

Arabelle.

My sweet, loving, outgoing, caring daughter. My second born by 1 minute and 30 seconds. My beautiful princess.

Something was wrong with her. She was really sick, and it killed me seeing her this way.

"I want to see her so bad Peeta. I miss her. Peeta, I don't wanna lose her," Katniss cried. I pulled her closer to me. "Our little girl strong, just like you. We're not gonna lose her. I promise you, she'll be okay. I would never let anything happen to our daughter. Never."

I kissed each and one of her tears away. I caressed her cheek and gently kissed her lips.

"She'll be okay," I mumbled, against her lips. She just nodded. I give her one last kiss before sitting back in my seat.

It's only a matter of time until we finally find out what's wrong with our little girl.

XxXxXxXxXxXx

*Johanna's POV*

It's been an hour and a half and the pain has not gone away.

I've never felt this type of pain before. It was excruciating.

Laying down on Katniss and Peeta's bed hasn't helped, at all. I told Fitch that I wasn't feeling well and that I was going to lay down.

I gripped the sheets as the pain returned.

As the pain continued, I felt water trickle out of me. "Oh God," I whispered.

"Oh God, this can't be happening. Not now," I muttered to myself.

These are freaking labor pains that I am having!

The realization scared me. I'm going to be a mom. My baby is coming today.

"FITCH!!" I screamed.

I hear quick, heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. My breathing quickened as the pain returned again.

"Johanna?" I heard Fitch's voice from outside the bedroom door. I watched as the door knob turned slightly but not all the way.

Shit, I totally forgot I locked the door. It was a bad habit of mine that I had to stop.

"GOD, THIS HURTS!" I yelled.

"Johanna!? Are you okay? The door is locked!"

I tried to get up but I couldn't. The pain kept stopping me.

"Fitch, I can't get up!" I whimpered.

"Alright, I'm breaking down the door!"

"NO! That's Katniss and Peeta's door! You can't just break it down!"