*Chapter 6*

Heyyyy! Sorry for not updating in awhile. I had a little bit of some writer's block. But I figured out what to write! :)

I'm starting off the New Years right! Ahhh im loving it. Do you guys have a New Years Resolution list? I don't. lol. :)

Anyway here's Chapter 6. :)

__________________________

*Katniss' POV*

I hear Peeta's alarm go off and I see him sit up in bed. He looks at me and smiles. "You're up." He says to me. He bends down and gently kisses my lips.

"Yep. We have to get the kids ready for school." I say sitting up in bed. I look down and realize I have no clothes on.

I look at him and he smiles. "We had a little too much fun last night, did we?" He laughs a little and nods. "Let's start by putting on some clothes." He says to me.

I laugh and go to the dresser. I slip on my undergarments and put on a t-shirt with some jeans. I leave the bedroom and walk over to the twins room.

I open the door and say,"Rye. Arabelle. Wake up. You guys have to get ready for school." They wake up and start whining.

"C'mon guys don't start. Both of you go brush your teeth and I'll get your clothes ready." I say to them. They both sigh and walk to their bathroom.

I go to their closet and go through their clothes. I pull out jeans and a green shirt for Rye. I put it on his bed and walk back to the closet.

Peeta walks in with a rectangular box and sets it on Arabelle's bed. "I thought that maybe, Arabelle should wear this on her first day." Peeta says to me.

I walk over to him and he opens the box. I smile so big when I see whats in the box. I pull out the dress and say,"I can't believe it. It's my dress from when I started Kindergarten."

I smile and hug it tight. "Yeah. Maybe Arabelle could wear it." I nod and say,"Of course she can. I didn't know I still had this dress."

Peeta smiles and says,"It was in the basement." I smile and the twins come running in. "We're done!" They both say.

I look at Peeta and say,"Could you dress Rye? His outfit is on the bed." Peeta nods and takes Rye to his bed. I pick up Arabelle and stand her on her bed.

I undress her and slip on the red plaid dress that I wore when I was the twins age. I brush her hair and put it in two braids. I tie little red bows on the bottom of the braids.

I put white socks on her and put on her black dress shoes. I smile and say,"Alright. Let's eat breakfast." I pick up Arabelle and walk downstairs.

I put her down and we walk to the kitchen. I take out two bowls and pour cereal and milk into the bowl. I put a spoon into both and take it to the dining room.

Arabelle sits down and she starts eating.  Rye comes in a little after and I give him his cereal. "I'll be in the kitchen with daddy. Finish eating."

They both nod and I walk into the kitchen. Peeta's there eating an apple. I grab an apple as well and take a bite out of it.

"You work today?" He nods and says,"I'm probably going to be home late. I'll take the kids and you pick them up?" I nod and say,"Okay. I'll probably stop by the Bakery after I pick up the kids."

He nods and I say,"Can you get the twins backpacks ready?"

"Sure." He says as he leaves the kitchen. I throw away the apple and walk back into the dining room. "We're done mommy."