*Chapter 5*

*PLEASE READ*

Hello again my awesome readers! So I have a few announcements so stay tuned.

I put up a preview of my new story 'Worse Games To Play' which is the Hunger Games High story. I will be posting Chapter 1 to the Hunger Games High fan fiction either today, tomorrow or Monday. So stay tuned for that fan fiction.

I also wanted to say that my other story 'The Good Boy or The Bad Boy' Chapter 5 is up and I hope you guys enjoy reading that Chapter. I also wanted to say to please give that story a chance. I know it's not a Hunger Games fan fiction but it's my first real story. And it's my next step to becoming a better writer. So if you guys could please read the story or recommend it to a friend, that would be amazing! :)

My last announcement is that later on in this story, probably in the next few chapters there will be someone new I'll be adding. I'm not saying what it is or who it is. I just wanted to keep you guys guessing. Maybe you guys can tell me your guesses by commenting them. Let's see who guesses right. Hmmmm...... I won't say who's right because that would ruin the story but by all means, please guess! :)

I should probably warn you and say that there's a little bit of sexual content.

Haha. Anyway here's Chapter 5! Enjoy! :)

_________________________

*Katniss' POV*

Today is Saturday, September 14, Finnick Odair Jr's 13th birthday. He has grown up to be a handsome, mature young man. He resembles his father so much its crazy.

He has the exact shade of sea green eyes and the same bronze colored hair. He even has the same charming personality that his father had.

Me and Annie finish putting up the final decorations around the house. "What time do you leave tomorrow?" Annie asks me stepping off the chair.

I sigh and say," Around noon. But don't worry. We'll all see each other again next month for the twins 5th birthday party." She smiles and nods.

"I guess your right." She says pushing the chair back into the table. We walk into the kitchen and see Peeta still cooking.

"You almost done hun?" I ask him rubbing his back. He nods and says,"Almost. You guys done decorating?"

I nod and say," We just finished. Me and Annie are going down to the beach with everyone else. We'll be back soon for the party." He nods and I kiss his cheek.

Me and Annie put on our sandals and walk outside. We walk down to the beach and see Effie, Johanna, Fitch, Marco, and Haymitch watching over all the kids.

Annie had some of Finn's friends come over and celebrate his birthday with us. Arabelle and Rye are just sitting in the sand making sand castles while Finn is in the water with his friends.

I walk over to Arabelle and Rye and sit down in the sand with them. "Can I make some sand castles with you guys?" Rye giggles and says,"Yes mommy!"

I smile and grab a bucket. I put sand in it and flip it upside down. Arabelle pulls offs the bucket leaving it in a perfect mini castle.

"Can I make your castle pretty with shells mommy?" Arabelle asks me as she gathers up her sea shells. "Of course honey."

She moves closer to my castle and she puts sea shells all over them. I smile and stroke her hair. She looks up at me and asks me,"Where's daddy?"

"He's still at Auntie Annie's house cooking food for the party." I say to her still stroking her hair gently. She frowns a little and says,"Okay." She looks back down at my sand castle and continues decorating it.