*Chapter 11*

Helloooo guysss. I've missed you guys! I know I havent updated in weeks and Im sorry. I put this story on hold because Im extremely busy trying to raise my grades up.

Ive also been busy with church things and ive been studying for EOC's that are in 3 weeks. I have FCAT coming up soon, so ill still be busy by then.

I'm also going through some personal and family stuff so That's also why I haven't updated at all as well.

Please understand that im busy and that i did not stop writing my stories. I would never in a million years do that to myself or any of you amazing readers.

Also, I'm not a mean person but when the same people keep pushing me to update, it annoys the hell out of me. I haven't been updating at all because I'm extremely busy. And if some of you don't understand that, then I don't know what to tell you. Once again, I'm not trying to be mean but please don't push me to update.

So let me stop and lets get right to the story. Heres Chapter 11! Enjoy! :)

_____________________________

*Recap*

"Daddy what are they doing to mommy?" Arabelle asks. "They're just going to check on the baby. They put gel on mommy's tummy and you can see the baby on the monitor." He explains.

"Ohhh. Okay." She says. I smile a little and Dr. Shields puts on the gel on my stomach. She turns on the monitor and I ask her,"How far along am I?"

She looks at me and says,"Well last week on the paper work it said you were 9 weeks." I nod and she moves the wand around my lower abdomen.

She knits her eyebrows together and says,"Well this is interesting."

*End of Recap*

I knitt my eyebrows together and I look at Peeta. He looks at me with a confused look on his face. I look back at Dr. Shields and ask her,"What's interesting? Is everything okay with the baby?"

She looks at me and smiles. "Everything is just fine. Your baby is perfectly healthy. Your just more farther along than the tests predicted. Your actually 14 weeks."

"14 weeks?" I echo. She smiles and nods. "But I don't even look like I'm 14 weeks! All I have is a small baby bump. Plus I still have morning sickness. Doesn't morning sickness end around 10 weeks?" I point out.

She pauses the screen and starts printing out the sonogram picture.

"All pregnancies are different Katniss. Some women don't have morning sickness, some do. Some even have it for a longer period of time. Not all women are big around 14 weeks. Don't worry, you'll probably start showing a lot more within the next couple of weeks." She says.

She grabs the picture and hands it to me. "I'll be seeing you in 6 weeks for your next appointment. You can find out the sex of the baby by then. Remember, drink your prenatal vitamins, eat right, and don't be stressed whatsoever. That's all Katniss."

Peeta hands me a napkin and I wipe the gel off my stomach. I sit up and say,"Thank you Dr. Shields." I get off the small bed and walk out of the room.

"No problem Katniss. See you several weeks from now." She says closing the door behind me. I hold Rye's hand as we walk out of the hospital.

"Mommy can I see the picture?" Rye asks me. I smile and nod. "Of course baby." We get to the car and I buckle up the twins. I hand Rye the picture and I sit down on the passenger seat.

I look at Peeta and say,"I'm hungry." He looks at me and grins. "Me too. Wanna swing by the Bakery?" I smile and nod.

"Mommy when can we meet him???" Rye asks me. I look back at him and say,"In a few months sweetie. Just be patient. What makes you think its gonna be a boy?"