*Chapter 1*

Hii again my awesome readers! I'm so excited for you guys to read the second book! There's more romance and drama.

There are also more exciting, funny, cute, and sad events/moments. I really really hope you guys enjoy this story like you did with the first one.

Finally! Here's Chapter 1 to Everything Grows. Enjoy! :)

_____________________________

*Katniss' POV*

"Mommy mommy! Wake up!" I hear my daughter Arabelle's voice. She jumps on me and I groan. "Mommy wake up!" I hear her say again.

I smiled at her. "Im up." I immediately smell the aroma of pancakes, bacon and eggs. Arabelle smiles and says,"Daddy said to wake you up. So you can eat breakfast!"

"Okay honey. Tell him I'll be there in a minute." I kiss her cheek and she runs downstairs. I get up from the bed and head into the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and undo my braid. I brush my hair and leave the bathroom. I walk downstairs and I see Arabelle sitting on the couch, playing with her dolls that Effie bought her.

I smile and ask,"Where's Rye?" She looked up at me. "With daddy cooking." I smile and walk into the kitchen.

I see Peeta and Rye putting bacon on a plate. I smile and kiss the top of Rye's head. "Good morning baby." I say to him. "Morning." He says quietly.

I smile and kiss Peeta on the cheek. "Good Morning beautiful."

"Morning." I say smiling. He gives me a peck on the lips and I hear Rye say,"Ewwww!"

Me and Peeta look at him and laugh. He runs out of the kitchen and into the living room. I shake my head and take a piece of bacon.

I put it in my mouth and see that Peeta is looking at me. "Really? You couldn't wait until we got to the table?" I shrug my shoulders and take the plates to the dining room.

"Arabelle! Rye! Breakfast!" I yell. I hear their giggling in the living room. I started smiling. I looked at Peeta and saw that he was doing the same. "Daddy?" Arabelle says.

Peeta swallows his food and says,"Yeah?"

"When can we go swimming again?" she asks. I swallow my food and say,"Soon honey." She frowned. "Okay."

We finish eating and Peeta takes the plates to the kitchen. I take the kids to the living room and I put on cartoons for them.

"I'm going to help daddy in the kitchen. Stay here and watch cartoons. Okay?" I say to them. They both nod and I kiss the top of both their heads.

I walk into the kitchen and see Peeta washing dishes. I start drying the dishes and put them away. I clean the counters and I put the rag in the sink.

I look at Peeta and he looks guilty. I knit my eyebrows and ask,"Peeta? You okay?"

He turns off the sink and says,"I just feel guilty. Arabelle keeps asking when we're going to the lake and we haven't taken them there in such a long time."

I frown and walk towards Peeta. I wrap my arms around his neck and say,"How about we take the kids to the lake tomorrow and we can have a picnic?"

He smiles and says,"Really?" I smile and say,"Really." He kisses me and says,"The kids are going to be so happy! Especially Arabelle."

I laugh and kiss him again. "What time should we leave tomorrow?" he asks me. I shrug my shoulders and say,"How about noon?"

He nods and says,"Perfect. I'll wake up early tomorrow and cook some food for the picnic." I nod and we walk into the living room.