TWENTY - TWO

SONG: TIMBERLAND - THE WAY I ARE_________________________________________

_________________________________________

It took Lana about an hour to finally reach home, and when she did Everyone was yelling and running around like a chicken without a head

"What is going on?" Lana yelled making everyone stop.

"You're safe." Aunt Nicole said hugging her but Lana didn't hug back.

"Why wouldn't I not be?" Lana asked confused.

"Because you just up and went somewhere by yourself  in the middle of an war." Aunt Jane said angrily.

"I know what I did was wrong but there is no need for the attitude." Lana snapped.

"There wouldn't be any attitude if you just stayed in the area." She gritted.

"Well too bad, I needed to do something."

"Like what?" Ezekiel asked, that was the first thing he said to her in weeks.

"What did you need to do?" Alpha Kyle asked to.

Lana was debating if she should tell them what happened. She was debating if she should tell them about the dreams and magically showing up at the church, and almost getting kick out of the church, and meeting an Archangel and talking to God.

"Spit it out." Sky said.

But after thinking about it she decided not to.

"I needed to get fresh air, I needed to collect my thought... by myself." Lana said.

"Next time tell us where you're going." Aunt Jane said making Lana blood boil.

"You really getting on my nerves." Lana said rubbing her temples.

"Excuse me?" Aunt Jane said turning around.

"You're getting on my nerves, and I can't take it. Stop with your nasty attitude and leave me the hell alone." Lana said before she walked away, leaving everyone.

She walked to her room where she heard fighting.

She opened the door to see Jordan and Zac fighting each other hard core. You didn't know what was fueling Zac anger but he was fighting like a maniac.

"Cut it out!" Lana yelled slamming the room door.

Zac and Jordan quickly stopped fighting and stood up. Stanley their cuts on their face and knuckles healed but it looked like they were still in pain.

"Where the hell have you've been?" Zac said grabbing Lana by her wrist.

His grip was tight and it began to hurt.

"Don't touch her." Jordan said taking Zac hand of Lana and pulling her behind him.

"I'm just asking where our mate went? She's been gone sick five in the morning!" Zac yelled.

"What's his problem?" Lana asked behind Jordan.

"My problem is that instead of telling me where you went you left." He said angrily.

"I went for a walk!" Lana yelled.

"I'm your mate Lana, I know when you're lying!" Zac yelled back, his veins popping out.

"Well I wish you weren't!" Lana yelled.

She didn't realize what she said until after she said it. She could see the pain flash in Zac eyes, and she immediately tried to explain herself and touch him but he wouldn't let her touch him.

"Zac, please." Lana said trying to stop him from leaving.

"Please let me go." Zac said with an shaky breath.

"I didn't mean—" Lana started but Zac cut her off.

"Like hell you didn't! Lana let me go before this gets worse." Zac said snatching his arm from Lana.

He opened the door before slamming it close.

Lana was going to run after him but Jordan pulled her back.

"Don't. Just let him breath, he'll come back right after and then you guys could talk." Jordan said calmly.

Having Zac not even wanting her to touch him, and him looking at her

Both Zac and Jordan could feel what Lana felt. It was so strong that Zac returned to her room in an hurry.

Lana was crying in Jordan chest when she heard the door close. She quickly turned around and saw Zac with hurt in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry." Lana said going up to him.

Zac pulled her in a hug before he kissed her wet lips. He wanted to be mad but just couldn't. It was too hard to stay mad at her.

"Let me tell you guys the truth." Lana said pulling away so she could wipe her face.

"You don't have to if you don't want to Lana." Zac said cupping her face.

"But I want to, so now sit." Lana said pushing them on the bed.

Lana paced the room as she told them what happened and how everything happened. When she was done, she just stood their unsure how they'll react.

"You met Gabriel." Jordan asked shocked.

"You talked to God?" Zac said shocked.

"Your eyes glows a new color too." Jordan added.

"Yes, yes, and yes. It took me a lot longer to get here because I was trying to practice while I walked home." She said.

"Did you manage to do it again?" He asked.

"Yeah. I think it works better when I'm out in nature." Lana said sitting between them.

"Well, let's go out to the field tonight." Zac said.

"I was already one step ahead of ya'." Lana said walking into the closet and returning with a bag of candles she bought and teleported into the room.

"You were planning to go by yourself?" Zac said.

"Maybe." Lana said sheepishly.

"Well we have a couple of hours until sundown, what could we do?" Zac said.

Right when Lana was going to speak, everyone cane bursting into the room.

"She's going to explain to us what really happened." Brandi said

____________

Sorry for the late update, I just kind of been fed up with this book. Nobody doesn't vote or comment and it's annoying.

Goal:

Views:220
Comments:10
Votes:35