SIX

_________________________________________

"YOU NEED TO FIGHT, YOU NEED TO LIVE."
-TVD ENZO

SONG: LINKIN PARK - BURN IT DOWN
_____
____________________________________

SONG: LINKIN PARK - BURN IT DOWN _________________________________________

LANA 🌻 AVENTIUS

"What time is it?" I asked in the back seat of Troy Suburban.

"Twelve o'clock." He said speeding down the road.

"Ebony said theirs a whole bunch of cars on the passage way to your grandpa's." Bonnie said scrolling through her phone.

"Troy, turn left!" I exclaimed pointing to the next turn.

"That's an unused road, it's straight dirt." He said.

"It's shorter, and we'll get their quicker." I said.

Everything was going by so fast. I could hear my heart beating in my ear, and my blood flow through out my body. Taking a sharp turn, Troy drove right thtought the 'DO NOT ENTER' sign.

"We need to slow them down! We can't risk releasing the supernatural world to humans!" Simone exclaimed.

"I got this." Lily said before her eyes turned white. "Caso." She said.

Thick heavy fog started to appear, and Troy driving started to become reckless. "I cant see!" Troy said leaning foward so he could get a better look. "Naso." Simone said making the fog in our way clear.

"Who's all going to the party you know Brandi?" I asked.

"Ada, Keisha, Torsha, Ty―" She frantically said but I cut her off.

"Do you have that pendant Ty gave you?" I asked.

"Y-yeah," she said before fishing it out her pocket. "H-here." She said giving it to me.

Placing the pendant in the middle of my palm, I closed my eyes and said the spell. "Phasmatos physiym calva." I whispered.

I no loger saw Troy, Lily, Brandi, and Simone, but instead saw what Ty was seeing. Everyone car was stopped in the middle of the road due to the heavy fog Lily created. Series of curse words and honking could be heard as everyone got fustrated from the lack of moving. Everything looked okay until I looked over the tall tree. There was....

Fire.

"Lana, you have to take a look st this." Brandi said in shock.

Opening my eyes, I saw grandpas mansion up in flames.

I didn't even wait for the truck to come to an complete stop before I was out the car screaming Lucas and Sky's name.

"Lana!" Lucas and Sky screamed trying to come out, but they were only pushed back and the flames grew.