FOURTEEN

_____________________________
"HELL IS HOT."
—LANA AVENTIUS
SONG: AMBER RUN - I FOUND
_____________________________

"—LANA AVENTIUSSONG: AMBER RUN - I FOUND _____________________________

T H I R D P E R S O N

"What the hell is going on?" Zac, one of the twins said.

Zac, Jordan, Dominic and Dean just got back from the three day nonstop training for the new recruits. When they left the house was calm and quiet, but when they returned the house was loud and hectic.

All four of the young men followed the noise into the requirement room, where they saw old faces and new faces that had the same expression. Confusion and Fear.

The quad walked further into the room, confused as everyone else. Zac wanted to yell and get to the bottom of who are those people that were sitting on his grandmother couch, and why everyone was so scared. But no matter how much he wanted he just couldn't.

His wolf was acting up and it was scaring the shit out of him. 'Mate, mate', his wolf repeated over and over again. His heart rate was increasing, his palms began to sweat, and he started to have butterflies in his stomach.

"It cant be." He said looking around.

"You feel it to?" Jordan asked turning to his twin brother.

A sweet buttery chocolate scent could be smelled in the air. The scent was ravishing, absolutely blinding to the two twins. "Where is she?" Jordan said sniffing the air.

Both Jordan and Zac followed the scent until it became unbearable. 'She's in there. She's in that room'. Jordan wolf said hungrily. He couldn't wait to see the beauty he called mate. Jordan and Zac hands were on the knob of the double door. They were ready to see her, but before they could open the door they were being pushed back from a force field.

"Tese." Aunt Nicole said from down the hall.

"Let. Me. Go." Zac gritted as he tried fight himself off the but he was stuck.

"I can't do that Zac." Nicole said.

"Why? That's our mate!" Jordan said angrily.

"Because she's sick." Alpha Kyle said.

"Honeys' you know we would never try to keep you apart from your mate, but Lana needs to heal." Marcy said gently to her boys.

'Lana? Lana..." Zac and Jordan wolf said

'Her name is beautiful, but too bad we can't see her.' Their wolf said.

•••