N I N E

____________________________________________

"FREE MI' UP!" - A JAMACIAN YOUTUBER I FORGOT THE NAME OF.

SONG: BRUNO MARTINI & TIMBERLAND - ROAD
________
____________________________________

THIRD 🌻 PERSON

"You guys got everything you need?" Lucas asked Brandi and Troy as they got in the truck.

The group of teenagers were packed up in Troy black suburban. Plan was to go to California, but their wasn't any flights to there. They needed to get out of New Orleans quick. They needed to leave New Orleans before sun up.

If what West and East said was true, then they really was out to kill Sky. They became the same people Lana warned Lucas of becoming. Addicta est magicae. Magic addicted Wiccans. And once you become one, it's hard to go back from not being one.

"So what are we doing?" Troy ask from the back seat.

Lucas sat in the driver seat trying to pinpoint were exactly the 'road' was.

The 'road' was a train, bus, plane for Wiccans. Physically, it didn't cost a dime. Mentally, it took a toll on ones mind. It was hard to find the road, especially since it was always moving. Their was 5 roads in the US; Their was one up North, another down South, one on the East coast, another on the West coast, and one Midwest. The road on that designated coast would bounce from state to state every 5 to 6 weeks. So, if the road was in Florida, 5 weeks from now the road would be in Georgia.

"We need to do the locator spell." Lucas said reversing out of Troy and Brandi driveway.

"You think we can do it in the car?" Brandi asked.

"A moving vehicle should not stop a Wiccan from casting a spell Brandi. Wiccan 101." Troy sassed making everyone laugh.

"Shut up!" Brandi said annoyed.

"Alright, Alright." I said as my laugh died down. "Me and Lily is going to go in the back of the trunk and do the spell. Troy, take my place up front." I said trying to get to the back.

After making some great adjustments, me and Lily were finally comfortable in the back of the suburban.

Opening the map, I grabbed some sand and poured it at our starting point. Both me and Lily grabbed each other hands and began to say the spell. "Salacku tusdeh do." We said.

We counted to reaper it, "Salacku tusdeh do." Until we saw the sand moving.

"That's weird." I said confused.

"What is?" Lucas asked from upfront.

"The road is behind Rains Motel."  Lily said.

"Not the Rains Motel." Brandi huffed.

"What's wrong with the Rains Motel?" Simone asked confused.

"Well, lets just say the Rains Motel don't let any and everybody in." Brandi said nervously.

"It's guarded by some mean motherfuckers and their 'pet'." Troy said rolling his eyes.

"A Kludde." Brandi said

"Fuck." Lily, Lucas, Simone, and Me cursed.

This was just a short update :) please comment and vote it means a lot.