T H R E E

___________________________________________

"IM REGULAR 'DEREGULAR."
  -LANA AVENTIUS

SONG: DAY6 - HOW CAN I SAY
_______
____________________________________

SONG: DAY6 - HOW CAN I SAY___________________________________________

LANA AVENTIUS 🌻

Today I will be going into town.

Sighs

We lived on the outskirt of town and its only took five minutes to get in. Our family was well known, and everyone knew that we were leaving for quite some time. So for the pass week people occasionally came over and bid us farewell, bringing baskets and offering to pray that we have a safe trip. It was nice that everyone cared, and was willing spare their time to make sure we were okay. You see, people in California wouldn't do that. They don't have that southern hospitality.

Damn, I'm glad I am not going.

Well, at least not for now.

I needed to get my mind straight before I decide to go to another state, around people that are neither human or Wiccan.

I know theirs something out their in California waiting for me. Theirs something out in California that New Orleans doesn't have, and I'm partially ready to see that.

But as of right now, I needed to get my mental state together and get ready to go shopping with aunt Nicole.

Majority of my clothes were packed in my XXL suitcase, so my outfit choice is limited but that's not going to stop me. I am a simple girl that doesn't usually  dress fancy unless I'm going somewhere important (which was never). So I had nothing to worry about. If I came out the house with a little bit of mascara and eyeliner, people knew that I actually made an effort and my family would literally applaud me. But it was extremely rare to see me in any kind of makeup besides lip gloss, so I get that applaud almost never. And I was not going to get that applaud today.

Pulling out my yellow hoodie, I paired it with blue, knee ripped jeans, and my yellow Air Force one. It took me about twenty minutes to put my hair in a bun, but I successfully did it; and all I had to do next was put in my gold hoops and apply some lip-gloss.

I grabbed my jeans purse and quickly ran down the stairs.

"Yo 'cuz." Samone said stopping me as I was just about to run out the door.

"Yes?" I said.

"Can you ask aunty Nicole can she buy me some tacos? I'm really craving some." She said rubbing her stomach.

"Alright. I'll see what I can do." I said before walking out the house.

Samone is 7 month's pregnant and craves about every, and anything. She's a year younger, and is about to graduate high school soon.