SIXTEEN

______________________________________
"JUST THROW THE WHOLE PERSON AWAY." - LANA AVENTIUS
SONG: BTS - OUTRO
__________
_____________________________

" - LANA AVENTIUSSONG: BTS - OUTRO_______________________________________

_____________________________

"Missing?" Both Zac and Jordan questioned at the same time

"We didn't hear any hearts beating, so we went into their room to check if they were okay, but when we took a look no one was there." One of the guards said.

"We're extremely sorry Alpha." They both said bowing their heads.

"You will be sorry." Zac said about to pounce on them but Jordan stopped him.

"Let me do the honors." Jordan said cracking his knuckles.

"There won't be any fighting today boys." Kyle said pulling both Jordan and Zac back.

"Dominic, I want you and Dean to get the level B guards and split up in the woods." Kyle said.

Nodding, Dominic quickly nodded his and ran out the room, the two guards right on his trail.

Tori, Paul, and Ian... I want you guys to disperse and cover farther ground. Dominique and Kenna will accompany you." Ezekiel said.

[ A/N: There's two Dominic. One name is spelled Dominique, which is the vampire. The Who's name is spelled Dominic is the wolf.]

"You guys already know what to do." Uncle June said.

Grabbing the most nearest candle, Troy lined them up then lighted them. "Does anybody have a map, we need a map." Troy said.

"Here." Ezekiel said super speeding to the bookshelf.

He ducked and searched until he found the map. "There it goes." He said before he quickly super speed over to Troy and hand it to him.

"What are you guys doing." Zac and Jordan asked.

"It's a locator spell." Lily said opening her satchel.