EIGHTEEN

SONG: THE NEIGHBORHOOD - SWEATER WEATHER

__________________________________________________________

"What you heard tonight stays between us." Lana said.

She sat on the couch inside Jonas and Zac room, her eyes looking at one then switching to the other.

"You're our mate, if you don't want us to say something then we're going to respect your wishes. But I can't believe A—" Jordan started but Lana cut him off.

"Not here." Lana whispered, making they nod there head.

"Maybe you should take a shower. You're still wet and I don't want you to get sick." Zac said getting up.

"You're right." Lana said before she walked out.

While Lana took a shower, both Zac and Jordan made a pallet on the floor.

It hurt their wolf's heart the way she acted towards them, but it hurt their wolf's heart even more if they made her uncomfortable.

All they wanted was for Lana to accept them, and if they had to take baby steps in order to reach there then so be it.

"You think she will ever like us?" Zac asked.

"Who know." Jordan said before laid down.

The room was dark when Miracle walked back into the room so she had to feel her self around. She could see the bed outlined, and right when she was about reach it she fell and landed on something hard.

"Fuck." Jordan groaned.

"Sorry." Lana said sheepishly.

"It's okay. I'm okay." Jordan said grabbing her waist.

"Why are you guys on the floor?" Lana asked.

"We know you don't want to sleep with us so we made a pallet." Zac said waking up.

"We need to set up some ground rules if we're going to be together. Rule number one, don't assume anything." Lana said getting up.

"Be together?" Zac asked popping up.

"Yes. Were mates so obviously we're going to be together, and rule number one of being with me is not to assume anything. Now, get on the bed and let's go to sleep." Lana said.

Getting up, Jordan gently picked up Lana and carried her to the bed. It was dark and he didn't want her to trip and hurt herself. "Thanks." Lana said getting under the covers.

Jordan laid down on the left side of the bed while Zac laid down on the right. Lana was right in the middle. Her back faced Jordan while her front faced Zac.

"Can I touch you?" Zac asked nervously.

"Go ahead." Lana said.

Scooting over, Zac wrapped his arms around Lana waist. Jordan also moved closer and allowed Lana to sleep on his chest. The position they were in was comfortable, and it didn't take long for the three to fall asleep.

When morning came and they were all awake; none of them left the bed. Last night had to be the best sleep they ever gotten, and they were so content that they didn't want to leave.

The Trio laid in the bed joking and laughing, trying to get to know each other.

Lana was skeptical at first about having a mate, let alone two, but so far she was starting to like it.

•••

"Get up!" Brandi yelled bursting through the door.

Everyone walked in and just jumped on the bed. "We're busy." Zac said annoyed.

"Doing what? Love making." Sky asked getting on the bed.

"I wish." Jordan whispered, or so he thought.

Everyone burst out laughing, and Lana couldn't help but to blush.

"We better soak up all this good energy because we are about to get hit with some negative energy." Lilly said.

"Where do we even start." Troy said.

"We need to practice. We need become stronger, faster, and better. " Lucas said.

"He's right. We can't fight a grade A dark witch and a demon while weak." Zac said sitting up.

"We need to train the new recruits too." Dominic said to Jordan and Zac.

"We need to become stronger." Zac said.

"We need to have a plan." Simone said looking at Lana.

"Why you looking at me?" Lana asked.

"Because you're literally the smartest person here when it comes to plans." Sky said.

"What about Lily? She's smart." Lana said.

"I'm smart when it comes to spells, not plans." Lily said.

"You got this Lana." Jordan said smiling at her.

"I got this?"

____________

This chapter was ass and was pretty much s filler so I won't have a big goal.

Goal:
Views:100
Comments: 10
Votes:30

NOT UPDATING TILL GOAL IS REACHED