TEN

______________________________
IT WAS TIME TO PUT IN THAT WRK
—LANA AVENTIUS
SONG: RUELLE - MONSTER
____________________________

L A N A 🌻 A V E N T I U S

Lana was two things: scared and tired. She was tired of all the challenges they had to go through for the past three days, and knowing that this was just the beginning, made her feel uneasy. She was scared because she and the others had to somehow defeat the Kludde unless they were going to be dead meat, and with the moon up and the sun gone, it added more suspense to the situation.

"My heart his racing." Brandi said as she played with her finger.

"Well stop it, the thing can smell fear." Troy said.

Lana knew Troy and Lucas was just trying to be strong for the girls, but everyone knew they were just as scared as everyone else. There was 9 out of 10 percent chance that they were not going to make it without someone getting hurt or dying.

Lana heard many stories of Kluddes and their savage attacks on people or their trickster ways while growing up. Kluddes appearances were amorphous and could take on the look of any being that walked the earth. Sometime it would shape-shift into a snakes, cats, ravens, frogs, bats and even trees that grow high above the clouds. But it's most know appearance was a
big black dogs that walked on their hind legs and sported big bat like wings and heavy chains that was usually on its leg. Their eyes were emerald blue that glowed and their fur were pitch black.

•••

Pulling up to the motel, Lana couldn't help but to stare out the window.

Men in biker jackets watched and followed the truck as they slowly pulled in. Lucas stopped the car and blinked the headlights five times, before continuing to drive.

"Why you did that?" Lily asked confused.

"So they know that we're here to get on the road." Lucas said.

"Stop the car and get out!" Someone said before knowing on the window.

"What should we do?" Simone said panicky.

"I suggest you guys come out before we come in." The guy said.

Taking the keys out of the ignition, Lucas slowly took of his seatbelt and unbuckled the door, but before he could open the door it was already getting swung open, and Lucas was getting dragged out.

Everyone quickly got out the car and went into defense mode, but by the time they got out the car, the man was on the ground and Lucas eyes were black. The same as Lana's.

"What the hell?" The man said moving back but Lucas only followed him.

His moves were slow and precise– "what the hell got into him!" Simone said as she tugged Lucas arm.

Everyone tried to hold him back but it was no use. "Lucas, stop!" Lana said getting in front of him to stop him but he wouldn't stop. "Lucas!" Lana yelled trying to get through to him.

'This never happened before, something else went down in that house that Lucas is not letting on' Lana thought.

Lucas eyes never turned black before. He never went blank, it was always Lana.

Cupping his face, Lana stared deep into his eyes, and before you knew it Lana eyes were turning black too. Everyone was shocked by the two eye color constantly changing, but they were even more shocked when a big black dog appeared.

"Are you okay?" Lana asked as she caressed Lucas cheek, oblivious to the dog that stood before them.

"I-I don't know what came–" Lucas started but he got cut off by Lily.

"Lana, Lucas, watch out!" Lily yelled.

Slowly turning their heads, both Lucas and Lana came face to face with the...

Kludde.

"Lucas." Lana said turning to the Kludde

"Yeah." Lucas said frantically.

"You think you could do that thing with your eyes again?" She said, her eyes never leaving the Kludde.

"Yeah...I think so?" Lucas said unsure.

"Well, you better know so." Lana said before her eyes turned black.

It was time to put in that work.

Goal:Views: 200Votes🗳: 100Comments: 20

Goal:
Views: 200
Votes🗳: 100
Comments: 20

NOT UPDATING TILL GOAL IS REACHED 😊