THIRTEEN

_______________________
"I CANT STAND YO' LIL UGLY ASS."
–BRANDI
SONG: NEIGHBORHOOD: VOID
________________________

"–BRANDISONG: NEIGHBORHOOD: VOID________________________

L A N A  🌻  A V E N T I U S

"1998? The hell are you kids talking about?" Ezekiel, the leader of the Stenmark coven said.

The man was exquisitely charming. With his long dark hair, his slightly old appearance, his British accent, and his cold demeanor, it made it hard for a women not to drool. But the he was a taken man.

A women, no taller than 5'4, cling onto his arm like her life depended on it. She was petite women, with lightly tan skin and olive pink lips. She looked younger than the man but they still made a beautiful couple. They complemented each other well, both radiating power and dominance.

"It doesn't make any sense to hide it, we already know." Lucas said annoyed.

"How about we take this one at a time since they're not comprehending and grasping what we're talking about." I said sitting up.

"Which one should we start with first?" Sky said looking at Lily.

"I don't cousin Sky, how about we let Simone decide." Lily said turning to Simone.

"I really don't know. I really want to know what they did 1998, but I also want to know why they didn't tell Lucas and Lana that they were half demon." Simone said with a smile on her face.

We weren't mean people, but we weren't exactly nice– at the moment. All seven of us been through so much in the last 72 hours. We've uncovered mind blowing things that left us all shook, and for them to sit here and act like they were clueless was mind boggling. They demeanor was calm and collective, not letting any outside intruder see that they were scared shitless. We had to fight fire with fire and bring the same amount of energy, but with a little bit of an humorous, sarcastic twist.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about." Alpha Kyle said.

"Honey, I know you guys been through a lot for the past couple of days, but it isn't right to accuse us of summoning something." Luna Marcy said trying to touch me but I snatched my hands away.

"Yeah, are you guys sure you aren't sick?" Abigail, Ezekiel wife asked sincerely.

I could see through all of their bullshit. They were all lying, and I didn't  know what for. All we wanted was answers.

All we wanted to know was where are Brandi and Troy parents, why weren't they in their grave? What happened to me and Lucas mom– who's our dad?

I so badly wanted to read they're mind, but Aunt Jane was working her little magic in her head and is blocking us from reading their thoughts and witnessing their memories. I could simply unbind her spell but a-part of me wanted them to say it themselves. I wanted to hear them say it.