Chapter 27

Vivian moaned as she felt Daze's gentle touch lingering through her bare waist. He was giving her butterfly kisses from her neck to her chest. He moved his face and claim her hardened nipples with his hot mouth.

Daze was being so careful with touching her, stopping whenever he felt her flinch in surprise. He was so afraid that he might trigger some bad memories if he didn't go gentle on her. He moved his head downwards, not forgetting to give kisses to her lower abdomen and legs.

Vivian gasped as she felt something touch her wet entrance. She moved both of her hands and found it's way towards Daze's soft black locks. She inhaled when Daze suddenly licked her down there.

She remembered Rafuso, forcing to lick her inside, but she quickly shove it off. This is their time together, hers and Daze. It doesn't matter anymore, as long as it's Daze. It's just Vivian and Daze, nothing more.

"Are you okay?" Daze asked, there's a worry in his tone

Vivian looked down on him and smiled "I'm fine. You can continue"

Daze nodded his head and buried his face between her thighs. He inhaled her sweet scent and continued licking her entrance. Vivian let out a whimper when she suddenly felt his tongue entering her, moving inside her so teasingly. She gripped on his hair tightly and arched her back. She can feel something familiar building up inside her and she can't control it. She moved her head and looked at her left side where she could clearly see their clothes on the floor.

"Daze! I'm--" before she could even finish what she was going to say, something exploded inside her, slowly dripping towards her entrance.

Daze smirked and licked her juices, cleaning her cave with no problem "Feeling better?" He asked, teasingly

Vivian let out a tired groan "Shut up"

Daze chuckled and moved to kiss her lips. Vivian could taste her remains inside his mouth, she moved her tongue inside, claiming every corner. Daze moaned between their kisses. Vivian was holding his face, not letting him pull out from the kiss. He smirked and slowly positioned himself to her glistening entrance. Vivian gasped as she felt something big invading her sensitive entrance. She pulled her head away from Daze and gasped for air as she took him in with no problem. Daze wrapped his arms around her as he slowly moved his hips up and down. Vivian moved her legs and wrapped it around his hips, she then moved her arms around him as she felt him digging him slowly.

Vivian let out a breathe as she felt a bit frustrated "Can you move faster?"

Daze looked at her "Are you sure?"

She glared at him "Of course, I'm sure"

Daze laughed "Okay, no need to be so grumpy!" He said and finally moved his hips faster this time

Vivian moaned and digged her nails in his back "Fuck" she cussed "Deeper!"

Daze grunt after hearing her request and complied. He moved his hips faster and went deeper inside her, hitting her weak spot.

Vivian let out a silent scream as she felt him hitting the right spot. She scratched her nails in his back and bit his shoulder. Daze buried his face in the pillow and moaned aloud. Vivian moved her head back and called Daze for a deep kiss. Vivian fought with his tongue, not backing out from his dominance.

"Viv, fuck" he moaned as he felt her muscles tightening around his huge member "You're fucking strangling me" he said between their kisses

Vivian giggled and pulled out from the kiss, she moved closer to his ear and kissed his piercing "You don't like it?" She asked in such a seductive tone