Chapter 11

Vivian bit his shoulder as she moved her hips up and down in his lap. Daze was whispering Italian words in her ears that made her turned out more.

After the bath, Daze pulled Vivian to the bed and started for round two. He didn't mind their wet hair and body. He badly needed his needs be fulfilled.

Vivian rest her head in his shoulder "Daze!" She moaned quietly, not wanting anyone to hear them, when she felt herself cum. She unconsciously stopped her hips and let out a few breaths, trying to catch her breath

"Hai fatto grande, il mio iris di blu" Daze commented as he pulled her head from his shoulder, kissing her forehead

Vivian pouted and leaned her forehead in his "You know I can't understand a thing you're saying"

Daze laughed "I know you secretly liked it"

Vivian rolled her eyes and smiled "Maybe I do, maybe I do not"

Daze placed a hand on her back and lay her down the bed "Should I whisper more so I could prove my side?"

Vivian wrapped her arms around his neck "I could be persuaded"

--

Vivian was walking around the farm house, studying the exterior of the house for her painting. The sun is already setting and it was breathtaking. Her feet unknowingly led her to a cliff a mile away from the house. She continued walking until she's standing in front of a grave. The view from the cliff was extravagant, Vivian could clearly see the sun set from here and the whole fields.

Curious, she kneeled down in front of the grave

Alicia Grand-Giordano

"Alicia Grand" She said in wonder, she moved her hand and wiped the dry leaves off of the grave "You must be their mother" she looked around and saw blue irises blooming nearby. She walked towards the flowers and picked only a few. She then walked back to the grave and placed it down right in front of it "I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting to see you here" she smiled, looking at the grave "I'm Vivian, a friend of Daze. I felt bad not meeting you but I bet you're a great mother and wife, knowing that your sons grew up well" she stood up and and tried to shake off the dirt from her knees and hands. She then looked down again on the grave "I pray that you'll continue watching over your family" she smiled and walked down the cliff, where a maid was looking for her.

The maid let out a huge sigh of relief as she saw Vivian walking down from the cliff "Miss Vivian! I thought you went missing!" The maid said in worry, letting out her thick Italian accent

Vivian chuckled and apologized "I took my time looking at Mrs. Alicia's grave"

"Ah yes! The lady of the house" The maid nodded "We missed her so" she gasped as she saw some dirt in Vivian's hands "Oh mio caro! Le tue mani sono sporche! (Oh my dear! Your hands are dirty)"

Vivian didn't really understand but she just assumed it was about her dirty hands. The maid took her hands and wiped it with a clean cloth. She mumbled another apology and let her be dragged back home, where the others are already waiting for dinner.

A lot of people had been busy with the preparation for tomorrow's event. Vivian wanted to help but Rafael insisted that it was the employees job to do, not hers.

"My, Vivian is late" Rafael stated, looking at the clock nearby

"I'll go look for her" Daze volunteered and was about to exit the dining room but Vivian suddenly entered "Where have you been?" He looked at her, his eyes caught the stain of dirt on her knees