Prologue

COLD that's how she describes it.

IT'S FREAKING COLD

She just got off of her night shift as a waitress in an restaurant nearby. It's been busy these days since everyone's looking forward to Christmas. Orders and demands have doubled and she have to work for double shifts today, she's exhausted to the bones

Fun for everyone but for her. Living alone for three years, just working, is not fun. She had to work hard to earn good money so that she could feed and warm herself for the next few days.

She sniffed and adjusted her scarf to cover half of her face. She couldn't afford to have a sickness right now, not ever. She let out a huge huff, letting off an icy steam from her mouth.

She already misses her heater

Nevermind the snowflakes hanging around her head and shoulders, she needs to go home.

Shoving her hands back inside her jacket, she quickly moved her legs towards the nearby alleyway. Hoping that the shortcut is not blocked by a huge mountain of snow.

Letting out a sigh of relief, she carefully walked through the long alleyway. Just a few more distance and she'll be home. She could taste the hot chocolate in her mouth right now.

There was a huge footsteps coming from her back but she didn't noticed, she was so focused on going home right now. She's almost at the exit of the alleyway until someone grabbed her by the arm and pulled her around.

She was about to scream when her mouth was suddenly sealed off with a soft lips.

What is happening?! Is she going to get raped?! Seriously? In this cold weather!?

She tried to push him off of her. She's certain that it's a male, she could clearly feel his strength and his rough hands but sadly, she couldn't see his face. It was too dark to see.

She managed to think of something and bit the man's lip. The male grunted in pain and pulled away from her. She was about to scream again when a hand stopped her.

"Please, just pretend that you're making love to me" The male begged, looking by the alley's entrance where she can hear a lot of footsteps coming

Thinking that someone's going after this man in front of her, she just nodded and let his soft lips claim her once again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and opened her mouth, letting his hot tongue inside her.

Forget about the hot chocolate, this one's sweeter and hotter

The male placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer, pushing her to the bricked wall.

She noticed a few shadows passing through the alleyway, not even giving the two a glance. They seriously didn't noticed two people making out?

The foot steps slowly disappeared and the male pulled away from their breathless kiss. He was smirking, she can tell.

"Thanks" he said to her

"That's 200 bucks" she teasingly said, showing him her palm

"What?" The man asked in shock "200 bucks for a french kiss?"

"Not everything in this world is free" She confidential said "Now hand it over"

"I only have a hundred with me"

She shrugged "I bit your lip so that will do"

The male laughed and handed her a hundred bucks "You are something else. I'm used of having women beg for me, just for one kiss"

"Well, sorry for not being able to meet your expectations"

"I'm Daze by the way" he pulled out a hand "Thank you for saving my ass"

"Vivian" she introduced, accepting his handshake "and thank you for the payment, I'll use it well"