Chapter 20

"What the fuck happened in here?!" Daze quickly went out of the car. The house was surrounded by a lot of people, mostly by his father's private guards. The door was destroyed, it clearly looked like someone just trespassed the house. He went in and saw worse, there are dead maids and one personal bodyguard on the floor . The blood on the carpet was a little dry, meaning that the incident happened just a moment ago.

"I should ask you the same question!" Odin muttered between his breaths. He grabbed Daze's collar as soon as he entered the living room "Who are those people?!"

Heliot quickly made his move and pushed the two away from each other. He then looked at Daze "I already told them the truth" he blatantly said

Daze's jaw moved in anger. His friends quickly entered the room and saw the messed living room.

"At least we're safe to assume that the two are alive" Rafael said in a calm way as he looked at the unfinished embroidery work on the couch. He wanted to punch his son in his face for his recklessness but that won't solve the problem at all. He looked at Daze "Do you know where they're taking them?"

Daze looked down and slowly shake his head "We haven't tracked them down yet"

"BULLSHIT!" Odin cussed "This is your fault!" He said, angrily pointing at Daze "If something happens to Natalia and my child, I swear I--"

Daze snapped and pushed his brother away "They got my wife as well! Don't talk as if Natalia's the only one they took! THEY TOOK VIVIAN AS WELL!" he spatted at him, balling his hands to fists

"Vivian?!" Cal looked at Blake and Nick, who are both suprised as well "His wife is Vivian?!"

"That's enough!" Rafael gritted his teeth together "Fighting won't solve the problem! At least think of something-- How will we be able to track them down?!" Odin gave Daze one last glare and finally walking a bit further away from him "Sadly, the farmers didn't get to see what happened and the only witness, our only lead, we have--" he pointed at the dead bodies "--are all dead!"

"If it wasn't for his stupidity, then this wouldn't have happened" Odin mumbled but enough for everyone to hear

"I already explained this Odin" Heliot sighed "This isn't Daze's fault. We weren't just expecting this to happen"

"Enough with the blabber I said!!" Rafael growled

Daze mind were going somewhere. He was trying to think of something but his worry for Vivian and Natalia are clouding his mind. He angrily threw the nearby vase to let out his frustration then something came out of his mind when he saw his wedding ring.

Why didn't he thought of that earlier?!

"I'm an idiot" he mumbled to himself and looked at Nick "Open that damn laptop of yours and use this!" He threw his wedding ring to Nick, who managed to catch it quickly "Her wedding ring's coordinates should be written inside that ring, use that to track her down"

Nick got his message and quickly moved to a nearby chair to do his work

"How did you know that Vivian's wearing your wedding ring?" Heliot asked

"Vivian is smart" He calmly answered "We already talked about this. I trained her if ever something like this happened--" he looked at his older brother "So I can assure you that Natalia's safe as well, as long as she stay close to Vivian"

Rafael nodded his head "You're free to order my men around" he said to his son "Make sure to bring the two home, unscathed"

"I FOUND THEM!" Nick exclaimed. Everyone approached him and looked at the map in his screen "They're a bit far but we found them!"