Chapter 10

"When will your brother come, Daze?" Rafael asked, as he placed a piece of roasted chicken in his mouth

"Tomorrow morning" he answered, taking serving of a pasta "Just before the festivities starts"

Rafael nodded "Good. Tomorrow will be busy. I expect you all to have fun and participate" Everyone nodded and agreed except for Vivian and Alberto "It's your first time celebrating with us Vivian. I can't believe I'm saying this" he smiled at her "Trust Daze, he knows our way here. I'm sure you'll have the fun you needed"

Daze smirked "You're making me blush father"

Rafael rolled his eyes and laughed. Everyone laughed as well, including Vivian. She looked at Daze who just winked at her and continued eating her food.

The table was filled with laughter and stories as they eat. Alberto excused himself first and left the table. After lunch, Daze was forced by his father to walk Vivian to the fields which made Vivian laughed.

Vivian was looking around the field, her sandals was touching the dirt. It's a bit windy but she loved it. She was laughing at Daze, continuously teasing him for being so afraid of his father.

"Why are you still laughing at me?" Daze asked

"Sorry" she grinned at him "You looked like a three year old kid getting scold at whenever your father talks to you"

Daze thought of something naughty as Vivian walked ahead of him. He let out a sly smirk and 'accidentally' pushed her to the ground.

Vivian shouted before her face met the dirt. She kneeled and gasped. What just happened? She looked back at Daze, glaring at him

"Are you alright?" Daze asked, trying to suppress his laughter

Vivian scowled at him and grabbed a handful of dirt in her hand. Without him knowing, Vivian threw the dirt right at his face. She laughed when he suddenly spitted out the dirt from his mouth

"You're on!" Daze growled, taking handful of dirt in his hand

Vivian quickly stood up and ran away from him. She didn't mind the mud on her clothes, dirt on her face and hair. She was so focused on running away from Daze.

People were looking at the two as they fight ran around the fields. There were some who are smiling and some who are just plainly confused of the two.

Vivian left a huge huff. She placed her hands on her knees and tried to catch her breath. The field is really huge, they've been running around and they're not even half-way through.

Daza managed to catch up to her and suddenly pushed her to the ground with him "I got you now!"

"You asshole!" Vivian laughed, she grabbed a dirt and spread it around Daze's face, completely masking his handsome face. She pointed at his face and laughed louder "You literally looked like shit"

Daze laughed and stood up, he helped her up and wiped the dirt out of his eyes and mouth "You're wearing me out"

Vivian chuckled "You're not the only one"

"Let's go back and wash ourselves, we looked like lake monsters" Daze said as he hold her hand and lead her back to the farm house

Odin, Natalia and Rafael gasped at the sight of the two. The three of them were sitting on the backyard, watching the people work in the vineyard, when Daze and Vivian came back with muds in their body.

"Il mio Dio, quello che è successo ai due di te?! (My God, what happened to the two of you?!" Rafael stood up and looked at the two

"Mi dispiace, padre. Abbiamo giocato un po (I'm sorry, Father. We played a little bit)" Daze explained in fluent Italian accent

Rafael shake his head and smiled at the two. He saw Vivian smiling at Daze as she tried to wipe the dirt from his face "Go and wash there before heading inside" he camly said, pointing at the well nearby

"Sono sicuro che lo ha fatto per entrambi (I'm sure he did that to the both of them)" Odin commented with a laugh as he watched the two pour themselves a bucket of water

Natalia smiled with his husband "È bello vedere che divertirsi (It's nice seeing them having fun)"

After washing themselves with clean water from the well. They quickly made their way towards their room and entered the bathroom together. Vivian fixed a bath for the both of them. They stripped down and placed their wet and dirty clothes on the laundry basket.

Vivian firstly stepped inside the shower and said "You can take the bath tub"

Daze smirked and joined her to the shower "We can take the bath tub later" he placed a hand on her hips and kissed her nape. He watched as Vivian washed her blue hair "Are you trying to seduce me? With your beautiful body?"

Vivian laughed and looked back at him "We have no choice but to share the same bathroom. I'm not seducing you."

"Vivian is so cold" Daze chuckled and continued kissing her nape and shoulder "I need attention"

Vivian rolled her eyes at him "Just take a bath!" She faced him and washed his hair with the shampoo

Daze closed his left eye as he felt some soap falling from his head "Be careful!"

Vivian smiled and wiped the soap from his face "What a big baby!" She then washed the shampoo from his head. She grabbed the soap and washed his upper body

Daze was just watching her as she gently clean his upper body, gently touching his scars. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer "You're spoiling me too much"

Vivian smirked "I should say the same to you" she took his hand and placed the soap in his palm "Wash yourself"

Daze placed the soap back to it's place and pulled Vivian to a kiss. He lifted her up and let her legs wrapped around his waist. He pushed her to the wall and entered a finger inside her cave "I'm not going to be gentle this time"

Vivian blushed and nodded her head. She let him invade her cave with his huge member in one slip. She let out a silent scream as he fully entered her.

Daze placed a hand on her hip and his other one was pressing the wall. He slowly moved inside her then moved faster as soon as he felt her relaxed.

Vivian grabbed his shoulder and arched her back when Daze suddenly pounded inside her, hard and deep. She bit her lip and gulped her saliva down. She looked down and met Daze's lustful eyes. His black hair was almost covering his black orbs, she could clearly see the lustful gaze he was giving her. Oh how she wished those eyes were only for her.

"Daze" she moaned as he felt him hit her sweet spot

Daze smirk widens, he bit her chest and kissed her neck. He's not stopping, he continuously pounded inside her until she exploded around him. Daze groaned when he felt her juices coating his member.

He laughed "You always cum so hard" he teased

Vivian's face turned into a tomato after hearing his words "Fuck you" she bit her lip

Daze's laughs turned to chuckles, he moved his hips faster this time until he pulled out and exploded outside her cave. He gently placed Vivian down and kissed her lip "Let's continue this to the bedroom later"

"After the bath?"

Daze smirked and nodded his head ", il mio amore"