Chapter 13: Breakfast in bed!

HERMIONE'S POV

    "Hermione, you have no idea what effect you have on me." I heard Greyson say. Say what? What did he mean by that? But before I could wonder even more, I fell asleep in Greyson's arms.

    *CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!*

    The sound of two pot covers woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Greyson holding two pot covers while turning round and round. I propped myself up on my elbows and raise an eyebrow at him.

    "What the hooha are you doing, Grey?" I said. He stopped banging the pot covers and smiled at me. He went outside then went back inside holding a tray of food. He put it on top of my thighs and said,

    "GOOD MORNING, HONEYBUNCH! I'll be right back." He winked then closed the door. I stared at the tray in front of me. I can't help but blush by this gesture. It was adorable! He came back a few minutes later with a bouquet of white roses.

    "What is all this?" I said as I gestured to the tray in front of me and the roses.

    "Breakfast in bed and white roses, honeybunch." He said with a cheeky smile on his face. God, he was so cute I want to kiss him. Wait...did I just?... Oh chicks no.

    "What?" I squeaked. He sighed.

    "I'm making up for the times we missed. I just want you to know how sorry I am." He said. He was staring at my eyes then his fluttered to my lips then he licked his lips then forced himself to look at the tray of food.

     "Eat up, honeybunches!" He said as he picked up a spoon, grabbed my hand and put the spoon inside my hand so I was holding it.

    The tray has a chicken noodle soup, apple, water, nutella and I can't believe he's giving me this in the morning..........................................................truffles.

    "Grey......why is there truffles?" I said as I eyed the truffles. You give me truffles in the morning, I'll bug you for the whole day.....NONSTOP. Not kidding. Greyson knew that. I think. Mehehe.

     "I know you love truffles, babe. So today's you're special day!" He threw his arms over his head with a grin on his face. 

     "Did you just.......call me........................babe?" I asked. If only he knew my heart melted when he said that.

     "Uh...yeah. If that's all right with you." He blushed. Awww!! He already has rosy cheeks and add the blush....he looks so adorable!

    "Why thank you, madam." Greyson said with a smirk. My eyes went wide. Holy cheesesticks. Did I just say that out loud?

    "Yes, yes you did." He said. Dammit. I did it again. I buried my face in one of the pillows.

     "No! No! Don't hide your beautiful face! C'mon! Eat your breakfast. It's getting cold." He said as he tried to take away the pillow from my face. HE. CALLED. ME. BEAUTIFUL. Well, the more I kept hiding my face from him. He successfully got the pillow away from me then he tried to hold his laughter.

     "What?" I grumbled.

     "You're HAHAHAHA so HAHAHAHA RED! HAHAHAHAHA" He guffawed. I knew I was blushing! Oh Greyson. Look what you did to me. 

    "Shut it, babyface." I grumbled. I crossed my arms on my chest. He finally calmed down and hugged me.

    "All better now?" He said. I'm melting....Help.

    "Err.....fine." I said as I hugged him back. 

    "Now, EAT." He said sternly. Wow. Nice one. He still looked adorable!

     It was about 9PM and me and Greyson were watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix when his phone rang.

    "Yeah?.....Oh.....Okay....Bye." He shut his phone off then sighed.

     "What's the matter?" I cooed.

    "Mom wants me home." He said, a bit sad.

     "What's wrong with that?" I said.

    "I don't want to." He pouted. He was such a five year old.

    "Why not?" He was still pouting.

    " 'coz I want to spend time with you." He looked at me with puppy dog eyes and he was pouting. LORD DON'T LET ME DIE YET.

    "Oh hush. Go home. You've been here all day. See you tomorrow. Au revoir!!" I pushed him out the door and sent him a fly away kiss then went to my room. I sighed dreamily. Breakfast in bed, he called me beautiful, he wants to spend time with me, he kept on hugging me.....can this day get any better? <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Well, I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit...uhm....boring? lol idk. It's 3AM in the morning here when I wrote this. so yeah. filler chapter!!! au revoir (: ~ Kayla <3