EPILOGUE

HOLLA AMIGOS. It's been a while since I've updated this. TRULY VERY SORRY. & sadly..... this is the last chapter. BUT DON'T WEEP!!!! there's a sequel (: idk when I'll post it tho. Our card distributions are on Saturday and.... I have a feeling I have low grades. If I have low grades, my precious laptop, phone and ipod will be confiscated until I make up for it :( suxx I know. Well anyways. I wrote this on my ipod so yeahp. Sorry for the mistakes. LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE ( i think ) AT THE BOTTOM. THANKS. - K. ❤

P.S - I don't have anything against Lauren Westphalen. I like her better than Morgan so yeahp. DON'T H8. lol.

PPS - Sorry if it's short :( I'll try to make the sequel longer (: Tell me if you want to be a character here (:

----------------------------------------------

~ 's POV

Hermione and Greyson have been dating for weeks now. The boys were all devestated when they heard the news but didn't have any choice but to be happy for them. The girls were all weeping at the women's bathroom, as if it wasn't obvious that they didn't had a chance with Greyson especially if it's Hermione that they're against with. Not everyone was happy with Hermione and Greyson's relationship or should I say Greymione. Of course, there is that one- excuse me for the foul word- bitch. I think you all know who it is. Yep. Lauren Westphalen.

Hermione was peacefully sleeping when her soul left her body. She wasn't dreaming. At all. She was on the way to the treehouse and saw that there was light.

'He must be here' she thought.

She was already behind the boy when suddenly she woke up to be back in her bedroom only to be woken up by the sound of stainless steel pans clattering.

'What if it's a robber?!' She thought.

She stood up and grabbed her baseball bat that was safely hidden under her bed. She quietly and slowly walked down the stairway and into the kitchen. She could see someone wearing black clothing.

'Robber.' She thought. Clearly that's what we all think when we see someone wearing black at this time of day- which was pitch black outside- and was trying not to make a fuss.

Hermione slowly went behind the black suited guy and screamed,

"ROBBER!!!!!" Then was about to hit the robber when it turned around to reveal his dad. Remembering him, she put down the bat and grabbed the wooden spoon that was behind her. She then smiled sweetly at him which was immediately changed to a serious face.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" She yelled then chased his 'dad' outside the house. When they were already outside, she yelled at her father.

"AND STAY THERE YOU CHEATING SKUNKBAG JERK!" Her father took a step closer to her.

"Take one more step and I'll beat your ass with this wooden spoon!!!" With that, she went back inside.

Everyone else were heavy sleepers. No one even heard the noise Hermione and her dad made.

'Pffft. Oh how I love my family.' She thought. She then had the urge to go to the treehouse.

Her heart was beating fast, sweats forming at her forehead and palms, stomach churning. Why was she so nervous? When she was upstairs, about to open the door, she heard a noise from inside.

'Crap. He's here..... again.' She thought. Uh oh. Was it time to face the treehouse guy or hide away?

She took a deep breath and opened the door to reveal the Greyson Chance wearing his pajamas, sitting on the bed and writing on the notebook she found that was owned by 'GMC'. Then it was clear.... G- reyson M- ichael C- hance.

'Oh god' She thought.

Greyson stood up and looked at Hermione.

They were both looking at each other in shock and horror.

"YOU'RE THE MYSTERY GIRL?!"

"YOU'RE THE MYSTERY GUY?!"

They said in unison. Whoops. Clues were figured, lies were unfolded and now the secret's out. Greyson Michael Chance was the Mystery Guy in this treehouse.

xoxo, Gossip Girl.

----------------------------------------------

THE ENDING THO. BAHAHAHAHAHA!! Thankyou for everything!!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THOSE WHO COMMENTED:

Hailey_Mezurek

sensensen ( was asdfghjkLOUISE_ )

AmyLuoSiqi

Reagan_Harris

Cassie_Janet6

pretttswagg143

IvyMarsula

LChloeC14

VianneChance

CamilleCambe

iisawbellee ( she might not post it here, but she praises me at school. Lol. Haha! )

_nellewelly

ShaniiaChance

Greychelle_1214

gemini_chance

EstefaniNoelyValdez

MeYson

AND TO THOSE WHO VOTED! ❤❤❤❤❤ Love you all so much!!! Ciao! x - Kayla ❤

Tweet me!

@kaylachance_ | @ChanceAllTheWay

Facebook! Add me! Message me if you're an Enchancer (:

http://facebook.com/thekaylaespino

Instagram!

@kaylaespino

PS - CAMRYN FOLLOWED ME LAST SEPTEMBER 8, 2012! ❤

PPS - I was supposed to post this last September 5, 2012. Which was MY BIRTHDAY! ❤❤

PPPS - I AM NOW OFFICIALLY 13! ❤

okay that's all ☺ thanks everyone!

THE SEQUEL IS A PROMISE.