Chapter 4: New kid

Shit. Shit. Shit. Sorry for cussing but...shit, he's here. Gaaaah. What should I do?! What if he tries to kill me? or rape me? WHOOPS! PARANOID! My thoughts were interrupted by a ruffling sound in the treehouse. I quickly ran down the treehouse and went behind the tree. I waited for GMC to get out. I went home tired and scared.

School day! Nice. Note the sarcasm, bruh. I did my morning routine then changed to a red and white striped v-neck tee and black shorts with pink sparkly Toms.

I grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and went to Louise's crib.

"GET YOUR PUFFY BUTT DOWN HERE PARKER!!!" I yelled as I went through the doorway. I practically live here. Her parents don't mind. Her brother, Michael has a huge crush on me. He's the same year as us. Mehh, I don't care.

"I DO NOT HAVE A PUFFY BUTT!" Louise exclaimed as she went down the stairs wearing a blue tee with "I AM AWESOME" in black and white shorts with Love Pastry's.

" Yeah tell me that when you stop eating sugar." I said.

"Shut it Mei-Mei." She said. I smirked.

"Let's go!!! Bye Mr and Mrs. Parker!" I said as I waited for Louise outside.

When we arrived at school, people started talking about us. This happens everyday so I'm used to it. We went to homeroom class and we were greeted by our other friends; Jamie, Valerie, Nick, and Josh. They told us there was this new kid. Wokay.

"Good morning class. I'm Ms. Smith. I'll be your homeroom adviser for the whole school year. We have a new student. Please make him feel welcome." She said. Great. We got her. WHY HER?! SHE'S ANNOYING! No kidding.

The new kid went inside and all the girls were like starstruck. Looks like someone's a hearthrob at first day of school.

"Introduce yourself." Ms. Smith said.

"I'm Greyson Chance. I'm from Texas. I love Math. I play the piano and...I look forward to having a nice school year with you." He said then smiled. All the girls gasped. I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you Mr. Chance. You may sit beside.........Ms. Nichols." She said. All the guys were like 'DAMMIT!' I gave them a reassuring smile and they smiled back.

The Chance kid sat beside me. He was fiddling with his fingers. Well I'm going to be nice.

"Hi, I'm Hermione Granger. I believe you're the chosen one." I said. Is this kid a Potterhead? Let's find out.

"I believe I'm Ron Weasley. Haha." He said.

"You like Harry Potter?" I asked.

"OBSESSED." He replied. I laughed at his face when he said that. Mate, you should've seen it.

We talked for the whole day. Turns out he has all the same classes as me, Louise, Jamie, Valerie, Nick and Josh. We also had a lot of things in common.

"Hey I gotta go." I said.

"I'll walk you home." Greyson said.

"No need." I smiled.

"No, I insist. It's the least I could do for being my first friend here." He said. I smiled and nodded. We walked all the way to my house.

"No way!!" He said. He had a huge smile plastered on his face. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"WE'RE NEIGHBORS!!! Nice house. Rich family huh." He said. He was jumping up and down. I laughed at him.

"Bye Greyson. See ya tomorrow!" I waved at him then went inside.

I don't know why. But there was this funny feeling in the pit of my stomach the whole time I was with Greyson. Maybe I'm just hungry. Ohwell.

*ding!* Wait. His hair and skin seems familiar. Whatever. He's kinda cute though...Shut it Mei. Not again.