Chapter 14: Dinner with the Reynolds

*BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!*

I woke up with a huge smile plastered on my face. Everything that happened yesterday came back to me. Breakfast in bed, white roses, he called me beautiful, he called me babe, he kept on hugging me, he wanted to spend time with me...Oh if Greyson only knew I was falling for him...hard.

I did my morning routine of course. Then changed to a Bob Dylan shirt with a black and white aztec printed fitted skirt  with some black converse. I was about to brush my hair when I heard mom's voice through the intercom.

"FAMILY MEETING!!! Living room. Now." She said sternly. I groaned. My hair kind of dried from my running. My full bangs were on my forehead and my hair looked like beach hair. I like it. When I reached the living room, mom had a serious face on.

"Waddup, mum?" Boomer said. Mom shot him a look and he threw his arms up as if in surrender. When all of us were present, mom stood up and started pacing back and forth in front of us.

"Remember when I said last month when we would have visitors over for dinner?" She said. We nodded.

"Well, they are coming over tonight. They'll be our new neighbors. Well, they'll be in front of us. Oh and it's kind of a fancy dinner so...dress uhm..dressy. Yeah. Okay. That's about it." She said. Well, the typical Stephanie, she'll ask one thing.

"Are there boys my age?" She said. Mom smiled wickedly. Oh no.

"For Boomer, there's a girl your age. For you Steph, yes there's a guy your age. And for you my dear Hermione, there is also one for you." Boomer and Steph cheered while I groaned. My mom likes hooking me up with boys. I don't know why. 

I went to Alli's house to spend the rest of the day. The dinner starts at 7. Luckily, Cody wasn't there. Me and Alli spent the whole day laughing our butts off. We did a Ustream and fans kept saying "You're so pretty!" "you're like a goddess!" Stuff like that. At some point, Greyson texted me.

G: Hey, wanna come hang out? (:

H: Sorry! I can't :( Dinner with my mom's friend & family at 7 :(

G: Aw. It's fine (: Wait...is there a boy?

H: Yeah. The dad. :P

G: Haha. Very funny. Seriously?

H: Yeah. A girl the same age as Boomer, 2 guys the same age as me and Steph. 

G: When that boy get his hands on you, tell him to back off! You're MINE.

H: Haha. Will do (; gtg. will get dressed for the dinner. -___-

I went home and went directly to my closet. Hm...what to wear..what to wear...Aha! I chose a tube dress. The top is a plan black and the whole way down it has floral prints(picture) with white wedges. I put my hair in a fishtail braid with my bangs still on my forehead. I put on lip gloss and mascara. I'm not a fan of makeup. Blehh.

"Hermione! Time to go!" Mom yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my sling bag and put my Blackberry, iPhone, lip gloss and wallet. When I reached downstairs, Boomer whistled.

"Damn sistuh. You trying to make an impression to the guy your age?" Boomer said. I rolled my eyes.

"You have got to be kidding me! You look better than me!" Stephanie whined. I looked at mom with pleading eyes.

"You look beautiful, hun." She smiled then we drove to a fancy restaurant called 'un goût parfait' (just made it up! lol) 

"Bonsoir madame." The waiter said. Damn, french accents are really getting to me.