Chapter 7: You're beautiful.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sound of the cool breeze coming from my window. I did my morning routine of course then changed to a white loose tank top with red ripped frayed shorts and some black Toms. I went downstairs to get breakfast. I saw Steph sitting on the couch still in her pajamas and watching tv.

    "Aren't you getting ready for school?" I said as I went down the stairs.

    "School called. School's cancelled for the whole week." Mom said as she entered the living room with a cup of coffee in her hands.

    "So I woke up this early for nothing?!" I exclaimed. I could still be dreaming about Greyson-I mean Logan Lerman right now.

    "I GOT AN IDEA! Why don't we do a photoshoot? It's been a while since we updated our Lookbook." She said as she got up from the couch. I thought about it for a moment... 

    "Eh, why not?" I shrugged. Better than nothing to do, anyways. 

    "Eeep! I'll go get changed and get the camera." She said then sprinted up the stairs.

    We took pictures until 3 in the afternoon. Yes, we had a photoshoot that long. Most of the pictures we took were me. We only took the photos backyard. (video) When we were done with our photoshoot, I heard giggles and some rustling behind the bushes. I quietly and slowly went over to the bushes.

    "AHA!" I yelled as I peeked over the bushes.

    "AAAAHHH!!!" The 3 people said. It was Greyson with...CODY AND ALLI?!

    "Cody?! Alli?!" I asked, obviously startstruck.

    "That would be me." Cody and Alli said in unison. They looked at each other then rolled their eyes.

    "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING BEHIND THIS BUSH?" I shouted. It was kinda creepy, ya kno.

    "Definitely not spying on you." Cody said. Greyson and Alli smacked the back of his head.

    "Way to go, bruvvah. Now let's see if it isn't too obvious." Alli said. "You got awesome taste in clothes girl!" She added.

    "Thanks. Uhm, how did you guys know Greyson?" I asked.

    "We were neighbors before." Greyson explained.

    "And for you blondies, what are you doing here in Edmond?" I asked. I mean, I thought they were in LA.

    "Taking a break from Hollywood." Cody replied with a grin. Just then, Alli's phone rang.

    "Hello?...Yeah, I'm with Cody...Neighbors...Now?...Fine." She hung up. "Mom wants us home, NOW." Alli said. "Sorry! See ya guys whenever. Bye!" They gave us hugs and went back to their house, which was right beside mine also. 

    "Whatcha wanna do?" I asked Greyson. 

    "First, changed to normal clothes will you? I look under-dressed with what you're wearing." He said while looking at me from head to toe. I laughed. 

    "Well, come on in first while I change to something 'normal'." I said then made our way to the back door. I led him to Boomer's room so they can talk. I went back to my room and find something to wear. I decided on a plain white v-neck shirt with red skinny jeans and black converse. 

    I went back to Boomer's room to see him and Greyson playing COD. Greyson won.

    "Well look at that bruvvah. Greyson just beat you at your own game!" I said, amused. No one really beat my brother at COD. 

    "It hurts!!" He said as he dramatically places a hand over his chest and pretends to die. I threw a pillow at him and grabbed Greyson.

    "Let's go to the park!" He said. I nodded. Then we went outside.