Chapter twenty

Ginny didn't enjoy her time in Hogsmeade, at all. She followed Hermione and Luna around, as they tried to cheer her up. They were sitting in the three broom sticks when it happened. Hermione placed three butterbeers on their table and sat down.

"So what are Harry and Ron up to?" Luna asked, attempting to start a conversation. Hermione gave her a look, before turning to smile at Ginny, didn't she realise how obvious it was she was hiding something?

"What, Hermione?" Ginny sighed. She shook her head, her curly hair bouncing.

"It's nothing."

"Tell me." Ginny practically ordered.

"Harry didn't come." Hermione looked at her nails under the table. Ginny flinched, knowing she was the reason for him not coming."Oh." She said. She took a drink from her glass, to hide the fact she was hurt by this. "I'm going to the bathroom." Ginny said, rising. Hermione and Luna's eyebrows pulled together in a worried frown at exactly the same time. "What? No one is going to kill me in the bathroom." Ginny rolled her eyes and made her way to the wooden door with a picture of a witch on it. As she pushed it open, she glanced over her shoulder to see Hermione and Luna leaning their heads together talking quickly. She also saw Draco standing at the counter, ordering a drink. She walked into the bathroom and that's when it happened.

Before she could even get to the sinks she felt a hand on her mouth, pulling her into a cubical. She tried to scream, but the person had too firm a grip on her. She did all she could, she lifted her leg and kicked the person behind her. She heard a groan, it was a man.

"Impedimenta!" She heard someone hiss, "Musn't hurt her. The dark lord won't appreciate it, musn't hurt her." He mumbled. Meanwhile Ginny had been knocked back against the door. She opened her eyes and gasped as she saw Wormtail standing in front of her, she knew now that he had been alive and Ron's rat up until Ron was in his third year. With a flick of his wand a scarf had been wrapped around Ginny's mouth, and tied tightly at the back. He reached into Ginny's pocket and took her wand, scowling. His dirty hand grabbed onto Ginny's arm, and she was grateful he hadn't used his silver arm because his grip was already very painful. She tried to shout but no noise came out. "Stop struggling, girl. You know you aren't getting out of this one."

Ginny gasped as suddenly she felt like she was being suffocated, like her insides were being squeezed together, but it was over in a second. She looked around, and realised she had just apparated (well, along side another person), for the first time in her life. She was stood in front of a large house, her eyes widened in shock as she read the plaque above the big black doors.

Malfoy Manor.

Property of Lucius Malfoy.

She was at Draco's house. She felt herself be pushed through the doors and into a large hall way. In the hall way stood Lucius Malfoy, with a woman Ginny assumed to be Draco's mother and Bellatrix Lestrange, Sirius's killer. She stared at her with pure hatred, and for a moment she forgot to be scared. That was, until she noticed someone else in the room. She stared in horror at the tall man with slits for eyes. He was smiling at her, but she knew this did not mean anything good.

"Welcome, Ginny Weasley." He said, in his snake-like voice. Ginny noticed Draco's mother realise who she was, she stared at Ginny in shock, before composing herself again. She hissed something to Lucius which sounded a lot like 'That's Ginny Weasley?'. Ginny returned Lord Voldemort's gaze with a cold glare."We have taken you, because you are something Harry Potter will dearly miss. He will come in search of you, and he will die. I must also admit, you will not be alive at the end of this." He smiled at her.