Chapter ten.

As the first kick hit her neck, Ginny covered her face for protection, blocking the blond haired girl from view. The kicks kept coming.

"You," She kicked again.

"Better," Kick.

"Stay," kick.

"Away," kick.

"From," kick.

"Draco," kick. Eventually they slowed, and Ginny took the opportunity to get her wand out from her robe pocket.

"Colloshoo!" She yelled, the tall girl she had seen talking to Draco screamed in fury as her feet stuck to the ground. "Mucus and nauseam," She said, more calm now the girl could no longer kick her. She left her there, stuck to the ground with a running nose, and went to the bathroom to examine herself.

Ginny looked in the mirror, surprisingly she wasn't crying. She was in a lot of pain, though. Bruises went all up her neck, and she had many on her hip. She entered the great hall, shaking. Hermione and Luna were sitting together at the empty Gryffindor table. She sat down next to them. Luna stared at her. Ginny made sure her hair covered her neck. She tried to calm down, but couldn't stop shaking. Both Hermione and Luna were silent.

Slowly, Hermione pulled the hair on the left of Ginny's neck, to her right shoulder. She gasped as she saw the bruises. "Oh, Ginny! They don't even look like bruises, they look like they could have been burns, they look almost black! What happened?" Hermione hissed.

Ginny looked up, Draco was standing in the doorway staring at her neck in horror. He walked towards her quickly. Ginny hurried to cover her neck again.

"What happened to you?" He spoke fast, in a low voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Ginny mumbled.

"I'm talking about the bruises that cover up the whole left side of your neck!" His eyes were wide.

Ginny looked towards the door, the girl who had caused her these injuries walked in, she narrowed her eyes at Ginny.

"I'll tell you later, just go and sit down please." She hissed.

"Promise?" He said, taking her hands in his, "Whatever it is, you have to tell me the truth."

"I will, just trust me and sit down on your table." Ginny dropped her eyes, pulling her hands away. Draco walked back to his table and sat, the blond girl sat down next to him.

"It was her wasn't it, that girl he's sitting next to?" Luna asked her. Ginny nodded.

"But why?" Hermione whispered.

"She told me to stay away from Draco," Ginny said, her voice and face was blank.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know," Ginny replied, her voice breaking. Hermione put her hand on her shoulder.

"You know, I honestly thought things might end up alright with me and Draco. Maybe we'd finally get some peace. But no, that will never happen whilst i'm with him, it's too complicated." She yelled, but only loud enough for them to here. She blinked back the tears that were finally appearing and walked out the Great Hall.

As she walked she checked her watch, she still had half an hour before lessons. She decided to finish her History of magic essay in the library. She took her seat and stared at the essay.

Why muggles did not recognise correct witches and wizards.

Muggles burnt and drowned many innocent men and woman. They suspected these people to be witches and wizards, but they were mistaken. They were muggles, just like them. The reason the muggles could not find real witches and wizards was because they missed the basic signs. One example is children not being seen for months, because they were attenting....