My Special Thanks

~Okay, first off, thank you to everybody who were with me from the moment I published chapter 1 all the way til I published chapter 23. And thank you to the ones who read all of my chapters period. Its been a long journey. I started this book some time last year in July, can't remember the date. At first I didn't think I was going to finish. I kept falling off and would take so long to update or publish new chapters but then you guys......you guys would motivate me by liking and commenting so I said fuck it, I'm bout to get back on my shit and it was all because of y'all!

When Xxxtentacion was pronounced dead, it broke my heart and I know it broke you guys hearts too. I felt weird at first about trying to keep this story going but I wanted to give you guys something to make it seem like he's still with us, which he is.

I am now at 21.2k because of y'all and I have to say that I love each and every one of you guys to death. Y'all are the reason I'm doing a sequel which will be called "The Fight Between Us". I will let y'all know when I publish the first chapter so stay tuned. Anyways, like I said, I love y'all so much, words can't even explain...........be ready for the fights and drama in the sequel. Shit gets crazy!~

Pray#For#XXX❤