Chapter 6

It has been a week and a half since the last time me and Jahseh kicked it and I wasn't surprised or anything because that was it. That was the only thing that happened and I didn't expect anymore than that. He said he liked scary movies and so did I so I decided to ask him in just to be nice. The most we ever did was say hey to one another whenever we saw each other at school or us bumping into each other when Im coming inside the apartment building and he's just coming in.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and I had just gotten outta school. I was tired and irritated because some girl was staring at me like she had a problem which was weird because the only person I fucked with heavy was Sonya. I didn't speak to no one else. I couldn't tell a rumor because I didn't know anyone so what was the deal? She did it everytime she saw me in the hallway or even in my third class I had with her. I started to say something but Sonya told me not to worry about so I just took her advice and let it go by ignoring the whole situation.

I walked into the building where my apartment was and began heading up the stairs just before Jahseh came outta his place wearing a black wife beater and a pair of gray sweatpants that showed his print through them a little. I was surprised to see him here since how I was always here before him.

"Looks like someone had a bad day just by looking." he said joking.

"Haha smarty pants. I actually did have a bad day. I just wanna take a bath then a nap."

"No scary movies?" he asked.

"Maybe when I wake back up." I told him. "But if I do, you wanna come up and watch them with me? I just bought three more movies the other day."

"Oh yea? Which ones?"

"Well I bought The Clown Statue, Stephen King's It, and Krampus."

"I don't know, I don't wanna get in your way." he said joking again knowing he wanted to come through.

I laughed and said "I'll see you at 8:00pm. Deal?"

"I'll be there." he said.

After speaking with Jahseh, I walked up the stairs and into my place. I threw my stuff down by my bed then I grabbed some comfortable clothes outta my drawer and carried them into the bathroom with me.

(I wore the pink ones with a plain pink tank top) ⬆️⬆️

After being in the shower singing for 30mins, it was time to get out. I put on my clothes then headed back in the bathroom just before putting on my lotion and perfume. After doing all of that, I looked at phone to see if I had any miss calls or messages. It turned out that I had a miss call and text from Darren. Angrily, I texted Darren back and told him to loose my number and stop calling and texting me. Not after a few minutes later, he messaged me again but I didn't even bother to see what he said. I ignored it instead.

I sat my phone on my night stand next to my bed and before I knew it, my phone buzzed again. Thinking it was Darren, I picked it up just to go off on him only to find out that the message was from Jahseh.