Heyyyy My Loves🫶🏽 LISTEN UP!🗣

Man so I've missed y'all so much. It's literally been 3yrs since I've updated you guys on anything. So much has happened within these past 3yrs, boy oh boy. I hate that I ghosted y'all for so long but I'm trying to get myself together. But before I give y'all some updates I just wanna come on here and apologize for my absence. I hate that I've been gone this long and left y'all with a half story that I promised y'all I'd finish. The only reason I'm updating y'all under this story is because this book is where I have the most views and love on so hopefully this will get y'all attention.

Now don't get me wrong, even thought I been gone hella long, I've still been doing hella stories that I keep in my drafts that I'm so happy to publish soon. No a lot of them are not about XXXtentacion but I think that if you gave my other stories a chance, you'd love them just as much as you loved "The Connection Between Us". I've been working on so many different stories that I haven't published yet and I can't wait for y'all to read them soon.

And lastly, I really really really wanna thank each and everyone of you who took the time out to give this book a chance and get it to 127k view. Thank you to the ones who left nice comments, mean comments, and other comments of people who were just so into this book and my other one. I made this book when I was 16 and I am now 21. A blessed 5yrs that y'all have given me. I am currently unemployed right now so I should have enough spare time to give y'all some new chapters on pt 2 of this story called "The Fight Between Us." And if you haven't read that one, please go check it out!!!!

Anyways I'm bout to head on out. But I really hope that you all are doing okay also. I love each and everyone of you and I WILL keep y'all posted on new chapters of "The Fight Between Us."

K, Love y'all and Stay Blessed💙💙💙💙