Chapter 14

Thanksgiving Morning

Me, Leslie, my Aunt Angie and my mother were at Walmart Wednesday afternoon picking up groceries for Thanksgiving. The guys, which were Kolbey, Jahseh, my uncle Dave and my father were at home.

My mother and father knew about Jahseh but they never met him in person so bringing him home to meet them was important to me.

I was kind of nervous at first but it turns out they like him more than I expected.

Expecially him and my father. They share a special bond and I couldn't have been more happy.

Kolbey and Jahseh gets along too. They have the same taste in music and share some of the same artist too.

He also met the rest of my family such as my Aunt Angie, my grandma mother and my best friend Leslie.

They all loved him and that's all I was looking for.

I was looking forward to having a good Thanksgiving filled with a household of people I loved and adored so much. Darren's never shared a bond with my family the same way Jahseh did.

They actually enjoyed him and I was so so happy to bring the love of my life home.

Me and Leslie got tired of following my mother and Aunt Angie listening to them argue about who makes the best dressing so we split up.

Leslie and I walked around Walmart while my mother and Aunt Angie searched for things to buy.

"So when are you and Jahseh revealing the gender? Everyones so excited and anxious to see what you're having.

"I don't know why everyone's asking me about the gender. I told them that I was waiting til the day I give birth."

"You're only 2months pregnant. That's too long."

"I know but this is how I want it and so far, I haven't changed my mind."

"Well I'm just ready to see my niece or nephew" Leslie said causing me to chuckle a little.

"Well you're just gonna have to wait for seven more months." I said.

Me and Leslie we walking around the phone department til I noticed a familiar face and she was holding a little girl that looked just like her. She looked about 1yrs old.

Kirah!

The last person I wanted to see was her. I didn't even wanna look at her. No I didn't still hate her and yes I forgave her but the thought and memory is still there.

She knew what she did was wrong and so did Darren. She laid down with him just like she does with every other guy at our school and the worst part is that she's happy and not ashamed about it. What Awhore!

"Lauren, isn't that Kirah?" Leslie asked me.

"Yea but let's just keeping walking and ignore her." I told Leslie trying to prevent problems from happening because Lord knows how much I wanted to jump across those shelves and end her life real quick. But like always, I left the mess alone.

Me and Leslie was beginning to head the other direction til I heard my name being called.

"Lauren!" someone yelled.

I turned around and seen no one else standing there but Kirah so it had to be her.

I sighed and hesitated but then me and Leslie made our way over to her.

We stood there in front of each other not saying anything for a moment til Kirah broke the silence.

"You're not gonna speak?" Kirah asked.